Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"What are you doing here. I thought I'd never had to see you again!" my 'mother' snapped at me.

"I live here now and trust me I'd thought id never had to look at your face ever again."

"Guess we both had bad luck."

"Guess so. I'm hungry hand over the pizza thank yo-"

"Oh no, your not getting this cause I hate you. So now your new family can starve to death."

"Oh we won't starve to death. There's something called a phone. My family can use it to order food at another restaurant. Idiot."

"Your such a bitch!" she said slapping me and ten tackling me to the floor. I received a few punches on my stomach, some more slaps, and my hair being pulled. Zayn was trying to beak us up but it wasn't enough.

"LADS A LITTLE HELP HERE!!"Zayn yelled and the boys came rushing and broke us apart. My 'mom' stood up and began to talk while Niall, Harry and Liam were helping me stand up.

"Oh you call this your family? Just a bunch of boys?" she said.

"Well at least there better than what I use to call family except for the only person that actually cared for me."

"Jenny is and arse. She will pay for caring so much about you. So watch your back bitch because now I know where you live." and with that she left with the pizza. Great, now we don't have pizza.

"Are you ok?!?" Zayn said coming to where I was standing.

"I'm fine." I said with tears forming in my eyes and I ran upstairs to my room and locked the door. I then went into the bathroom and took a razor. I thought I'd never had to do this to myself since I promised Liam but I can't hold it. I feel guilty now. My aunt is probably going to get hurt because of me.

As I did the first cut on my wrist tears fell from my eyes. Then the door slammed oped and an upset Zayn appeared. He took the razor and threw it somewhere. He then hugged me and I cried harder into his chest.

"It's ok let it out. I'm here everything is going to be fine." Zayn said then Liam appeared at the door.

"What is going on in he-. Shauna why?" Liam asked and went behind my back and started rubbing my back in soothing circles. I then managed to stop crying and calm down, then sat down on the floor, Zayn and Liam facing me. Zayn was squatting down and Liam was sitting on his knees.

"I'm sorry." I admitted.

"Sorry for what?" Liam said.

"I promised you I would never do it again and i just did it." I then started to cry again. Liam hugged me.

"Sweety it's ok."

"No it'a not. I broke the promise!"

Liam's POV

It hurt to see Shauna like this. It was really upsetting the fact that she was dragged down to a bad habit. She promised me, but I understand why she did it. It doesn't mean I'm fine with her doing this it just means that I get her and that I will be here to support her for as long as I can.

"I know you broke the promise. Just calm down." she finally calmed down.

All the boys were at the door watching the scene.

"Harry can you go get the first aid kit?" I said.

"Sure. Be right back." he responded. Harry got back with the kit and I cleaned Shauna's cuts then wrapped her wrist in a bandage.

"Shauna you should get some rest for tommorow." i said. It was only around 8:00 pm but she's been trough quite a lot.

"Ok." she said then got in her bed and drifted out into sleep. The boys and I left and went downstairs. Hopefully everything goes back to normal.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hey guys short chapter. Sorry I'm really tired. I hope you enjoyed. If some of you didn't know I have another story called 'It All Stated With A Phone Number' and I have like a huge writers block on that story so if you could kik me to dancerlover5645 and help me out with the story that would be awesome. And I would give creds I'm not selfish.

VOTE

SHARE

bye unicorns

-Sofiaxoxo