Dear Clarise: I Freakin Love You

Dear Clarise,

For starters, I'll have you know that this isn't one on my normal letters. This is a letter from me to you, meaning every word that touches the fine paper I'm writing on. So you should probably sit down when you read this. So, here it goes...

From the moment I met you, to the moment now, where unfortunately we are apart during these tough times of war, I have always known that I love you. Always. I freakin love you, Clarise, from the bottom of my heart. You are the most important person in my life, the one I would do anything to save if something were to happen to you. If a speeding car was coming your way, I'd jump infront to protect you, if you were locked out, I'd let you in. You are part of my world, and now you make me whole.

I was never complete, never because there was always this one piece missing that I didn't know what it was and it pained me. I just didn't show it. But that feeling is no more for I have found you and now you, are the one, my one and only love. No one, and I mean no one, could replace you because I could never love someone the way I love you. I would have no problem giving my life in order to save you. And besides, technically I already am. And I know it would better to do this in person but I just can't wait any longer. I need you. More than you think. And I can't keep these strong feelings locked inside of me forever. So, Clarissa Elizabeth Ross, will you please do the honor of marrying me? Can I be your man, and you be my girl?

Happy New Year,
Jace

Btw, you can most definitely reply to this.