Dear Jace: I Do

Dear Jace,

        This is the first time I've actually sent a letter to you out of all the ones I've written, and I have no clue what to write besides YES. Yes, Jace, I will marry you, I will marry you and stay with you for eternity and we will do it as soon as you come back. When I opened your letter and read it, I screamed and began jumping up and down as if I received a winning lottery ticket. Oh you should have been there, the neighbors, (you know the ones who are always having parties) came over and asked if I was okay, they thought someone broke into the house because of my screaming! I just said no and laughed. Those people can't blame me for being overexcited when the best person in the galaxy just proposed.

This letter may appear short for there are absolutely no words I can come up with that have the ability to express my deep love for you. So instead, I'll express it in my own way:
It's funny how on our high school graduation and they called out your name, everyone clapped and cheered for you and how when they called mine, there was this awkward silence and only you were the one clapping. And that was because only you were the one who truly accepted me for who I am. Screw everyone else who probably doesn't even give a care about my existence because you are all I need and that is all that matters. Those people are the true losers because they were just jealous. You are just everything to me, that's all I can really say. You're brave, handsome, kind, caring, loving, honest. Everything I want in a guy, especially a guy like you.

I do, Jace, I do,

Clarise