Dear Jace: Please No

Dear Jace,

       Please tell me it's not true! The news...it was everywhere. I cried when I saw it. "Shooting outbreak....ambush," all of it in Afghanistan, they just didn't say where. And...just please dear god, don't you leave me, not yet Jace, not yet! You didn't write back and now I'm having like a freakin panic attack, Jace please write back! Let me  know you're okay! I don't know what to do, who to call. Damn it, just damn it! Please...I'm begging you...stay...with...me. I've locked myself inside of my room and practically cried my heart out that my eyes are now all read and puffy.
I don't know if your mom watches the news or not but either way, I decided not to call her for I would hate to damage her with my extreme worries about you. I feel like it would be better if she were to find out on her own that way she could probably handle it more versus if someone such as myself were to directly tell her face to face.

You are mine just as much as I am yours, so if you truly are gone, I'll be broken if the other half of me crumbles. And if what I am lead to believe is true, I don't think I'll mail this, what is the point in doing so if you are never going to read it anyways? I'll just keep it safe along with my other letters that you don't know about. You know I was hoping to give my journal to you when you return for you to read. But I guess that hopeful thought of mine has failed. I don't even know if you've written a will when your only in your 20's. So much for being safe.

Don't die,
 Clarise