one

Ashley's POV:
I woke up to the sound of my alarm from my phone. I groaned and turned it off. Yay, another day of bullying, and school, how fun. I got up, brushed my teeth, face, did my hair, put on makeup, and dressed. I showered the night before so I didn't need to shower for school. For my outfit I wore black leggings, black low top converse, a plain black tank, and a dark cardigan. I straightened my hair, and for my makeup, I put on concealer, Chapstick, and mascara. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs.
Jack (my brother) and I grabbed our backpacks and went to his car. We drove to school. I went to my locker, scared for what was going to happen today. I text my best and only friend, Ethan.
me: "hey you here?"
Ethan: "I'm coming"
I open my locker and take out some stuff from my backpack and grab some stuff and wait for Ethan to come. Then my bully, Grayson, and all his friends, come laughing.
"Hey slut"
"How's the day loser?"
Then Grayson comes up to me and grabs my throat and pushed me against the locker, and pulled my hair, and that's when Ethan came.
Ethan: "Dude wtf knock it off she didn't do anything"
Grayson: "yes she did being a slut"
They all laughed at me while I was in pain, and Ethan just grabbed me and we went away.
Ethan: "Ashley I'm so sorry"
me: "it's not your fault"
He just hugged me and kissed me on the forehead and the bell rang, so we went to our first period.
-
After third period, I have a class with Grayson.
I go to fourth period, and we find out that we are changing seats.
Mr. Mellark: "So Grayson and Ashley will be in the back."
Me: "Can I change my seat?"
Mr. Mellark: "no now go to your seat."
I go to my seat and Grayson is already sitting with a smirk.
"Hey slut, guess we are going to be partners for the week before spring break starts."
me: "yay"
Grayson: "don't give me attitude or I'll hurt you"
I just put my head down regretting coming to class.
-
After school
Jack: "so my friend Grayson is coming and he's bringing Ethan to the house."
me: "what? why is Grayson coming?"
Jack: "he's my friend"
-
Jack and I drive home and at around 4:00 pm Grayson and Ethan come over. I open the door when they become because Jack told me to.
Grayson: "why are you here slut?"
me: "I'm jacks brother"
Grayson: "oh"
he goes inside and Jack says that we all watch a movie. I go to the kitchen to get some snacks and all the guys stay in the living room, but then I feel a pair of arms come around me, and I turn to see Grayson, and my heart race speeds up to a million, and I almost freak out.
Grayson: "why are you so scared?"
me: "I don't know, it's not like you're my bully"
Grayson: "I'm sorry that I bully you"
me: "after all those years of being bullied and made fun of I'll just accept your apology from you. not doing it"
Grayson let go of me and just walked away.