three

Ashley's POV:
Ryan and Ethan went to buy sunscreen because we were swimming in the part of our hotel room outside. I went to the living room and Grayson was in his swimming shorts, he looked so hot shirtless, with his abs and all.
Grayson: "you like what you see babe"
me: "sureee"
Grayson just laughed and I sat next to him going in my phone when Grayson grabbed it and I tried taking it away from him but ended up falling on him, landing on his area. I got up to see Grayson looking through my selfies.
Grayson: "you look very beautiful in these pictures"
me: "thank you"
he gave me back my phone and went on his.
O then realized Grayson was checking me out and but his lip.
me: "Why are you looking at me?"
Grayson: "you look hot"
me: "that's a first for you"
he then just laughed and hugged me.
Grayson: "I'm happy to have you as my friend again"
I just smiled and looked up in his eyes and our eyes connected for about thirty seconds. then he slowly leaned in to kiss me. we were now kissing in sync. it felt so right. he then pulled away and kissed me on the forehead and hugged me tighter. we stayed like that and didn't say anything and then Ethan knocked the door so I got up to open it and we went swimming all together and had a really fun time.
Grayson's POV:
I just kissed Ashley and it felt so amazing. there was a spark. I wish we can be dating but I don't know if she would date me, because, I am her bully. we went swimming but I had the thought of her was in my head.
-
at 3 am
Grayson's POV:
I went outside because I couldn't sleep and saw Ashley and I went next to her.
Ashley: "can't sleep?"
me: "no, you?"
Ashley: "same"
we just watched a movie and Ashley put her head on my shoulder.
Grayson: "I was thinking if you would like to help film a video today?"
me: "sure"
-
A/N: so I'm just going to make them go back to school after break because it's getting boring so ya
-
Grayson's POV:
so now Ashley and I are dating and I've never been more in love. we are in school and people do say stuff but I don't care. I don't let anyone bully her anymore. well, not until I was gone.
Ashley's POV:
I kissed Grayson and he went to go to the office because he was called. I was walking down the hall when one of Grayson's old friends pushed me against the wall and twisted my arms. He was calling me names and Grayson was coming and he quickly ran over and they threw something over me and Grayson got dirty too. I was bleeding because he squeezed all my cuts and dirty. Grayson got angry and beat the guy up and we ditched school together and went to my house and Grayson was carrying me.
Grayson: "I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you baby girl I'm so sorry he called you all those names and hurt you. "
he kept kissing me and I was bleeding so much it hurt and we arrived at my house.
Grayson: "we need to shower we're dirty"
me: "okay let's shower then"
Grayson then smirked and he took off my shirt and took off his clothes and went in the shower. I took off my clothes and got in and covered my body because I was not confident.
Grayson: "baby you don't have to be embarrassed"
he put my hands down and he out the water over my head and shampooed it and washed me up. he kissed all of my scars repairing the damage.
Grayson picked me up after washing himself and put my legs are around him and he put me agains the wall and made out with me and grinded against me which made me moan. he then gave me one more kiss and said
"let's get out and change baby"
me: "okay"
we got out of the shower and dressed up and got into my soft covers and fell asleep