four

Grayson's POV:
Jack didn't know that I bullied Ashley. We were making out and Jack got angry because he found out that I was her bully.
Jack: "Get off her! you were bullying her!"
Ashley: "You can't control who I'm with!"
After several minutes of arguing, Ashley got angry so she ran out.
Jack, Ethan, and I ran after her, and she ran to the street, and a car hit her.
Me and Jack: "ASHLEY"
Me: "CALL THE AMBULANCE QUICK"
We all ran next to her and started to shake her.
me: "stay strong baby"
Then her eyes shut and the ambulance came to get her.
they let the three of us in.
I held onto her hand and I was sobbing and I couldn't handle this. What if she dies? It will be all because of me. If she died I couldn't handle it. I can't manage to lose her.
We arrived at the hospital and the doctor said that she will have surgery and she might have a coma after.
-
Hours later:
Doctor: "Ashley?"
we all looked up.
Doctor: "the surgery went perfectly. she is in a coma. we don't know if she will wake up, or when. you may visit her now."
we all went in one by one and I went in last.
I sat down and grabbed her hand.
I suggest listening to Stay With Me by Sam Smith, Stay by Rihanna, Now You're Gone by Bass Hunter (feat DJ Mental Theo's Bazzheads), Mirrors by Justin Timberlake, or any other song
Me: "I don't know if you can hear me. baby I'm so sorry. I love you so much. I will never stop loving you till I die. I can't live without you. I don't know what's going to happen. I need you. I'm so sorry for all the damage I caused you to do. You are my everything even though we are just starting to get close. I love you so much. You are they light to my life, my everything. I don't know what I would do without you. I don't want to lose you now. Please stay with me and stay strong. I'm so sorry. this is all my fault. I will stay with you till forever. if you go, I will always love you. you made my life better while we were together."
I was sobbing by now. the only thing I know is that I love her, will always stay with her, and everything that I said was true. I couldn't loose her.