ten

Ashley's POV:

Grayson and I were laying outside near my pool and I was on him and we were hugging and talking.
me: "so tell me one of your biggest secrets"
Grayson thought for a while and then sat up straighter.
Grayson: "I was in love with you every since we were little."
me: "really?"
Grayson: "yes. I always looked at you. you were so perfect. you weren't like anyone else and you always saw the light in life. you were nice to people even though people made fun of you. you were so beautiful. I always remembered when you, Ethan, and I had sleep overs when we were little kids. I looked at you while you slept and saw your beauty, and you were always beautiful no matter what you did."
me: "aww thank you Grayson"
he looked away and continued.
Grayson: "but then you got closer with Ethan and I felt unwanted. I had no friends and you two left me behind. I still loved you. I got so depressed. no one knows. I watched the love of my life go off with my brother and always hanging out with him. I wanted you but I knew that we weren't as close. I then went to the wrong group and hung out with the wrong people and did things that were a big mistake. but now I have you back and that's all I need."
I just looked at him.
me: "sorry that we ignored you. I wish I knew."
he just shrugged