twenty-one

Grayson's POV:

Ashley and I went to the mall and we decided to go shopping. for her obviously. we went to lots of stores, like American Eagle, Hollister, and we were now going to Victoria Secret Pink. She mostly bought shirts and stuff. She also got some pants. I insisted on paying but she didn't let me pay for the stuff and pushed me away, in front of the entire stores. it was pretty embarrassing but oh well.

We went to Victoria Secret/Pink and she found a sweater, a jacket, and a top, and she went to by it. As we went to the cashier, we passed by the lingerie and I wisps red to her "I would love to see you in these" and she slapped my arm and giggled.

We went to the cashier and I quickly payed before she stopped me and got mad and hit my arm.
me: "what?"
Ashley: "you didn't need to pay! these were my stuff you don't need to spend your money on my stuff babe"
me: "it's okay I like spending money on you."
she grabbed the bag and we went out of the store.

a group of fans came and hugged Grayson and took pictures with him. I just waited and some girl came next to me.
"you're Ashley right?!"
"yes"
"omg you're so pretty and you and Grayson are goals! can we take a selfie?!"
"aww thank you and yes"
we took a selfie and then more girls came and took more selfies with me and then we left.
Grayson: "they liked you"
me: "uh of course they did I'm fabulous." I said that and pushed my hair behind me and he just laughed.
Grayson: "of course you are baby girl"