twenty-four

Ashley's POV:

It has been six months after Grayson, Ethan and I graduated high school. We are all in college. I take basic classes, because I haven't decided what I want yet. Grayson and Ethan still make vines and YouTube videos but they have been busy lately so they don't really make them as much, or go to much meet and greets. I have been in lots of vines and five YouTube videos. It's pretty fun getting to see there second lives I guess you could say, and being apart of it.

Grayson told me that he left a dress in my room and he told me to wear it, and that there will be someone to pick me up at six p.m.
It was 5:00 p.m. and I already took a shower an hour before. I dried my hair and straightened it, and out on the dress. It was beautiful and long. It was strapless and it fit me exactly.cIt was beige and had floral designs all over it. I put it on and did my makeup and saw that it was already 6:00 p.m.
I then got a knock on my door and it was a man and he told me that he is here to take me to the destination. I grabbed my small clutch and we went to the limo.
After around thirty minutes, we arrived at the destination.

I got out of the limo and Grayson was standing outside with a large smile in a tuxedo. He closed the door and held onto my hand.
Grayson: "you look beautiful babe"
me: "thank you Grayson"
he then lead us towards a large yacht and we went on it.
We were standing and we were going to the other side.
We were just talking and we were getting closer to the other side.
He then held onto my hands and got onto his knees.
He then pulled out a box out of his pocket and I covered my mouth.

"Ashley, we have been through a lot together. I love you so so so much words can't even explain. You make me better, happier, and when I'm with you I feel like the happiest man on earth. My love for you grows everyday and I love spending everyday with you. We have had our ups and downs but I always loved you, still love you, and will always love you. You are beautiful, smart, amazing, and the best thing that has ever happened to me. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to grow old with you, and maybe have kids and grandchildren. I will never stop loving you. Will you marry me?"

I looked at him.
me: "yes!!"
he then slid the ring on my finger and got up and we kissed.
we then arrived near the end and I saw all of our family and friends, my mom, my brother, Grayson's parents, Ethan, and his sister Cameron.
they came on the yacht and we spend the rest of the night celebrating.