five

Ashley's POV:
I can hear Grayson. I want to move, touch, feel, and live, but it's so hard. I hear everything everyone says. I'm scared to death, and I don't know what's going to happen to me. They have all stayed here. I just want to live again.

Grayson: "it's 5 a.m. and I can't sleep. I miss you so much. I love you baby girl. I need you. we all need you. we love you so much babe.if I knew a kiss would've led to this, I would've never done it. I'm sorry. I haven't eaten or gotten much sleep lately. I love you way too much to leave you."

I then heard Jack come in.
Jack: "Hey Gray"
Gray: "hey"
Jack: "you really loved her."
Gray: "how did you know?"
Jack: "I saw the way you looked at her and cried over her. I know she loves you too"

he kisses me on the forehead, and continues holding onto my hand. if I did die and not survive this, Grayson would be so depressed. I know it. we love each other way too much. but I need to survive this. for Grayson, Ethan, and Jack. mostly for Grayson. I hate being like this, without Grayson. I want to hold onto his hand, kiss him, hold onto him, and be his. I get so much shots and stuff out into me. I hate this.

one month later;

Grayson's POV

I was sitting next to Ashley. she looked beautiful, she always does. I was holding onto her hand, and her eyes opened.
Ashley: "hi"
me: "BABY YOU ARE UP"
Ethan and Jack were up and we were all so happy.
Ashley: "um I have one question?"
Jack: "yes?"
Ashley: "who is this stranger next to me that looks just like Ethan?"

a/n: sorry this was quick I just wanted to end it at a dramatic part lol even tho no ones probs reading this. but I'll do the next part right now lol