seven

Ashley's POV:

I was taking a shower. it's been about three weeks since I woke up from my coma. I feel healthy and happy again, except for the fact that I still don't remember who Grayson is. I got out of my shower and changed into leggings and a nice top and dried my hair. as I was walking down the stairs-I stopped.

All the memories of Grayson and I together, him bullying, us dating, kissing, what he said about me in the hospital, came fluttering into my head.
I had to tell him. I love him. he was my boyfriend and first love.
I was going out when Jack saw.
Jack: "hey sis where you going?"
me: "I remember everything. I need to tell Grayson"
Jack: "okay"
he smiled and I went to my car and drove to their house.
I knocked the door and Ethan answered.
Ethan: "hey what's up?"
me: "hey, is Grayson here?"
Ethan: "ya, he's in his room, why?"
me: "I remember"
he smiled and I ran up the stairs.
I opened his door, he was looking out his window, sad.
me: "Grayson?"
he quickly turned to me when he heard my voice. his eyes were red and puffy. he was crying.
Grayson: "yes Ashley?"
I ran to him and made out with him. it was filled with passion, love, and everything.cit was so amazing. I missed his touch, love, hugs, kiss, everything about him.
we let go after a couple of minutes.
me: "Grayson I remember. I remember everything. when we were dating, what you said to me in the hospital, everything. I'm so sorry I didn't remember. I love you so much and you're my everything. you're the best thing that every happened to me."