Chapter 3: The Long Chat

~At the rooftop~

There was awkward silence at the rooftop, everyone staring at their furious boss who is trying to calm himself down with meditating. Suddenly, after a few minutes, he opened his eyes and stared at them, still in an 'Indian sit'. 

"So." he started, making everyone gulp in fear. After all, they witnessed first hand what he could do if he was angry. Case and point - the mochibasket's punishment (though, in their opinion, that guy got way lucky with his punishment. He only experienced 0.001% of Tsuna's anger).

''Now that everyone is here, can someone tell me why we are going to Italy of all places? And do make sure to explain why my stupid classmates are included?"asked (cough demanded cough) Tsuna with a smile so bright that it seems like an angel's. Unfortunately, they have learned to distinguished Tsuna's intentions behind a smile.

'It's the smile of the devil!!' everyone screamed in their hearts.

Nobody tried to answer, fearing what will happen if they answered their boss/brother/friend.

''No one will answer? " Tsuna asked with a sad face before turning sadistic, a 180 degree change in his attitude. "Then, I will choose~ Reborn, why.'' demanded Tsuna in his boss mode, his eyes turning orange.

''Nono ordered me to stay quiet at all cost.'' said Reborn calmly but his lips twitched.

''Tch," Tsuna clicked his tongue. " fine. Hayato answer!'' 

Everyone, especially Gokudera, gulped. They know that Tsuna is serious and frustrated when he calls his guardians by their given names.

''I-I am sorry judaime! I cannot tell you because it is for your own good!'' said Gokudera, kneeling down and bowing repeatedly, hitting his forehead on the floor.

''Sigh, its fine Gokudera-kun. " Tsuna said, feeling bad for Gokudera. "Takeshi?"

"Hahaha, sorry Tsuna." Yamamoto apologized before his eyes turned sharp as his lips formed a sadistic smile. "I promised the kid. Besides, this is for a good cause." 

"Good cause you say. With that smile, it is obvious that it is for an evil cause." murmured Tsuna. "Next, Kyoya.''

''Hn. Can't. Carnivore. Deal. Fight.''said Hibari. (Translation: Hn. I can't. The carnivore (Reborn) made a deal to fight me if I stayed silent).

''I will fight you with flames and box weapon and my full strength if you tell me.'' bribed Tsuna. 

Hibari hesitated. On one hand, fighting Reborn, a carnivore in his eyes, was a great deal. After all, he had always wanted to fight Reborn, the one who is known as the number 1 hitman of the world. On the other hand, if he tells Tsuna, he can fight him, an omnivore in his eyes. A person who grows in a battle and is unpredictable.

''Y-''Reborn interrupted Hibari.

"I will let you fight me and anyone you want at full power." Reborn bribed. 

"No." Hibari immediately answered, staring at Dino with delight in his eyes. Dino, on the other hand, paled, immediately realizing Hibari's intentions.

"Now, now, Kyoya." Dino tried to appease Hibari. "I-"

"Anyone." Reborn said darkly, causing Dino to collapse on the floor, mushrooms growing all around him as he mourned for his life.

''Annoying." Tsuna said with a glare before turning to Chrome with a kind expression.

"Ne, Chrome, can you tell me?" asked Tsuna.

''S-sorry, bossu, I promised the others.'' Chrome said softly, tears accumulating in her eyes, causing Tsuna to panic.

"I-it's okay, Chrome." Tsuna said, trying to calm her down. "I understand that a promise is important. I am not mad at you at all."

"R-really, bossu?" asked Chrome.

"Absolutely." Tsuna nod, smiling at her.

"T-thank you, bossu." Tsuna sighed in relief, glad that she stopped crying.

''Now." he had a frightening aura again. "Dino, spill.''

''S-sorry Tsuna, I can't.''

''Kyoko, please? For your big brother?''

''Sorry, Tsuna-nii, I already promised.''

''Hana, please be kind.''

''Sorry, Sawada, I don't back out of my word.''

''Emma-kun, please?''

''S-sorry, Tsuna-kun, I promised Reborn-san already.''

Tsuna frowned, upset that his threats and aura didn't work on them.

'Well,' Tsuna thought. 'on the bright side, at least I'm sure that they have a strong will.'

''Fine, I give up." Tsuna said in defeat. "I will just wait and see what you guys plan on doing.''

''But," continued Tsuna, a smirk forming on his face. " I have a guess.''

''And that is?''asked Reborn, interested in what Tsuna thought.

''You guys are planning a revenge against those stupid people because they are bullying me.'' Tsuna proudly stated, smirking when he realized that he was correct due to their reactions.

Everyone looked at each other, shocked and scared what their boss/brother/friend would do because he got it correct.

''I got it correct , am I right?" said Tsuna, smiling.

''H-how did you know?'' asked Emma.

''Your faces said it all.'' Tsuna answered.

''Well, anyway, I won't get angry with any of you but I want to join.'' said Tsuna, shocking everyone.

''What?!'' Everyone exclaimed.

"Though, I will do it my own way."  Tsuna continued, not minding their shock.

''How?'' Yamamoto asked. 

Tsuna smirked.

''It's my little secret.''

With that statement, Tsuna left them in their own thoughts.

Once he was gone, Giotto and his guardians appeared with a shock expression.

"What happened, Primo." Reborn, when he noticed them, immediately asked.

"I-I'm not sure, Reborn." Giotto said. "I made sure to block Tsunayoshi's hyper intuition."

"If it's not his intuition that helped him solve this, then-" Tsuna suddenly appeared from the door, shocking them.

"Surprise!" Tsuna said. " I knew Primo and his guardians would appear once I left, so I hid behind the door."

"What?" Everyone said, staring at him in shock.

"And, to answer your question, I am smart enough to at least solve this little mischievous plan of yours." Tsuna said.

"What?" Giotto asked, still trying to grasp the idea that he was outsmarted by his descendant.

"Come on." Tsuna said with a smile. "Did you guys really think I wouldn't improve after Reborn's torture for years?"

"Well..." No one dared to look at his eyes.

"Meanies." Tsuna pouted. "Well, that's all I have to say. Bye~"

Once Tsuna left, silence reigned on the rooftop until they decided to forget what happened and leave with one question on their minds.

'How the heck did he get so smart without us noticing?'