Chapter 27: Some Revelations

When they arrived to the gymnasium, they saw all the students huddled in a corner talking with each other with a pale face as the guardians where on the other side, just either talking idly or looking bored. Surprisingly, none of the guardians were shouting or fighting. Tsuna's group approached the guardians who quickly noticed them.

"Juudaime!" Gokudera greeted before noticing something amiss with their group. "Where's Yakyuu-baka?"

"Ah, well, he's with Sayomi right now." Tsuna explained which caused them to widen their eyes.

"What?!" they yelled in shock.

"Tsuna-kun, isn't that a bad idea?" Emma asked.

"Yeah, I mean, isn't she...you know." Kyoko said with a sad frown as they used to be friends.

"I know that she's an enemy but there is something bigger that is happening in the scenes. It's not something as simple as what it seems and it is time for the truth to come out." Tsuna said. "Now, let's interrogate the enemies, starting with Isao." 

Tsuna looked at the said man who shrunk away in fear. "W-what."

"Tell me why you tried attacking the Vongola." Tsuna demanded as Gokudera held Isao in a firm grip. "I know you. You would never dare do something like this. So, what urged you to."

"It's nothing!" he shouted. "I-I did it cause I hated the Von-"

"No." Tsuna said while shaking his head before speaking in his boss voice. "Tell me the truth."

When he saw Isao shiver in fear, he softened his gaze. "Don't worry about the boss attacking or killing you, we have him in our custody."

Isao looked at him with hopeful eyes. "I-is that..."

"Yes." Tsuna nod, it's true."

Isao fell on the ground in happiness, a large smile pasted on his face. "I'll tell you. Anything you want to know, I'll spill it so please save my mother from his clutches."

Everyone looked at each other with understanding. So, the reason he did all of this was because he was threatened.

"But, aren't you the son of Akuro?" Tsuna asked which surprised everyone. "So, why does he have your mother as hostage?"

"No." Isao shook his head. "While it is true that I am my mother's son, I am not his son since they got married forcefully when she was already pregnant. Of course, by that time, none of them knew it so when he found out about it, he grew mad and, well, this happened."

"Oh." Tsuna nod before realizing something. "Is your mother dead?"

"No!" he shook his head.

"Then, did Akuro have another wife?" Tsuna persistently asked. Those who were listening on the conversation between Akuro and Tsuna understood his intentions and listened carefully.

"Well, he did have one who he loved but I heard she died because of an enemy." Isao said. Instantly, something flashed in Reborn's eyes and he spoke urgently.

"What is the name of the wife." he asked which caused Isao to think. 

"Um, if I'm not wrong, it's Fuyama Inoia." Reborn nod as if everything was solved.

"Ah." he simply said as he tilted his fedora down. "So, that's the case."

"What do you mean, Reborn." Tsuna asked seriously. "What did you understand."

Reborn looked at Tsuna. "Fuyuma Inoia, age 30, killed as a traitor who worked for an enemy famiglia."

"Eh?" Tsuna asked in shock. "Does that mean..."