Chapter 9

After dinner Jay mom ask me if I can help her with the kitchen. I helped then we started to talk.

His Mom: don't doubt him please you seen like the only girlfriend he had that I liked. He have anger problems and he would act stupid but not do any stupid shit if he's mad.

Oh lord what did I get myself into I thought to myself.

We talked more I'm so surprised that she told me a lot about jay. I found out jay in the drug game and he got shot when he was six so his nerves are very bad. and he got a 1year old baby girl. Damnn what did I really get myself into why didn't he tell me he had a baby? or why he was in a drug game? or what if he hit me one day? I was sad I didn't want tew sleep in his room tonight but I'm going to talk to him and ill just sleep on the couch or something. So after we finished talking I went and got me some night. When I walked in the room he was just staring me down. I just went and got some black shorts and a black tank top and some polka dot socks.

~~~~~30 Minutes Later~~~~~

I got out the shower and went back in the room to ask him  

" do y'all have more covers?" I asked and he looked confused

"yea why you need if you sleeping in here with me"

"no I'm not I'm sleep on the couch" I said with a little attitude

" What problem you scared of me or something"

" No its just- why you ain't you tell me you had a baby- that you in a drug game huh? huh?. If I have a boyfriend I don't want to worry everyday when you out on the streets is he alright or is he dead or alive or about there baby momma. I don't even know you you could me a killer or something. I don't think we should go out anymore. I need to really really need tew get to know you maybe- ill find someone else to live with you probably don't want me here no more. I was sad because I just fucked up I went against his momma words and I really like this dude now I just broke up with him. I just walked out fast because I remember what his mom said, I didn't want to get yelled at. I went downstairs I cried a little because his mom is probably gone hate me now. I feel asleep.............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A LITTLE SHORT I KNOW SORRY NEXT CHAPTER LONGER I PROMISE.

HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT JAY'S MOMS TELLING ALL HIS BUSINESS?

DO YOU THINK DIAMOND WENT OVER BOARD BY BREAKING UP WITH JAY?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE!

HOPE YOU LIKED IT DONT FORGET TO VOTE♥ VOTE♥ VOTE♥

ILL UPDATE IT AGAIN MAYBE LATER TOMORROW