Chapter 20

Monday, September 2, 2013

                                   -Diamond P.O.V

I woke up im Jabari arms i looked at him and smile. He had his shirt off i can see his bandage wrapped around his arm and one on his chest. I really wonder

who shot him. I hope he ain't going to the trap today. I just wanna spend sone time with him. Ughh my hormones again i want to have hax with him so bad. Even though im pregnant he can still have sexy with me. All he say is " No baby you pregnant " like what the fuck. Doctors even said its okay to have sex. I got out of his grip and went to the bathroom. I got in the shower for like 30 minutes. When i got out I wrapped the towel around me. I went to the sink and brushed my teeth. Then i went into the room with just a towel. Im going to test him but i know he gone say no. He was sitting on his bed watching TV. He look up at me then back to the TV  like he wasn't interested here we go.

" Babe I need help putting lotion on my back can you help me " I ask half way dropping my towel.

" Diamond you think im stupid I know what you trying to do. No You Pregnant " he said to me I was mad now.

" Fuck it. imma stop trying to fuck you " i yelled I went to the bathroom and put on this pink high-low dress and some silver sandals.

" Jabari can we hangout today? " i asked

" i got business to do babe sorry " He said making me mad as fuck

" So what imma do its 10 i cant go to school now i miss most of my classes Jabari " i half yell and upset.

" I know i kown just find something to do please " he really just want to fucking leave.

" Whatever Jabari " i yelled bout to walk out his room. He grabbed my waist and turned me around and kiss me. I didn't kiss back.

" Dont be mad. My mom off today " he said like i was gone be happy.

" Whatever Jabari " i said walking downstairs he really got me upset o maybe its the hormones.

Jay P.O.V

I cant believe i got shot on my babe birthday. I just waking up I hear the shower running so im guessing she in the shower It was 9 something when she got out. I need to get my clothes so i can get in the shower. I was sitting on the bed watching TV. Diamond came in with a towel on she always testing me.

" Babe I need help putting lotion on my back can you help me " she asked dropping her towel a little.

" Diamond you think im stupid I know what you trying to do. No You Pregnant " I said not really in the mood now she already know this.

" Fuck it. imma stop trying to fuck you " she yelled she went to the bathroom and put on her clothes she look so beautiful. 

" Jabari can we hangout today? " she asked " Damn " i thought 

" i got business to do babe sorry " i said she look mad as hell now.

" So what imma do its 10 i cant go to school now i miss most of my classes Jabari " she said look more upset then mad.

" I know i kown just find something to do please " i said

" Whatever Jabari " she yelled bout to walk out my room. I grabbed her waist and turned her around. I kissed her she didn't kiss me back.

Dont be mad. My mom off today " i said 

" Whatever Jabari " she yelled walking off i just got in the shower. I need to figure out who shot me last night.

                                       Daniel P.O.V

Hi you really dont know me but im Ms. Brown but y'all can call me Momma Dee. I love that my son has found a good girl and not one of these gold digger ass hoes. Now im in the bed her them yell back and forth. Jabari need to stay his ass home with her she already miss school. That boy is going to be the death of me. He never treat the good ones right. I just hope she dont leave him anytime soon. She really the only one i like out of all his girlfriends. Another reason is I need her too she like the only one to keep him out of trouble. I get out my bed and go downstairs and see if she okay. When i walk downstairs i see her eating like a big.

" Slow down girl that food ain't going no were "

" Oh sorry Ms. Brown im just hungry " She said slowing down.

" call me Momma Dee now "

__________________________________________

UPDATED FOR YALL

HOPE YALL LIKE IT

IMMA TRY THIS GOAL THING

5+ COMMENTS

10+ VOTES

ILL UPDATE SOON

THE GOAL AINT MAJOR BUT I WOULD LIKE TO GET THAT

ENJOYYY!!!!!  :)