Chapter 11

We went inside dennys and sat down.

"Can i get you ladies any drinks" The waiter said.

" sprint " i said

" ill have the same " krya said

The lady drought our drinks it was quit then krya broke the silence.

" So what's up? " she asked with a dry smile

" You " i said with a little attitude.

" What you talking about sis " she asked with a confused look. "Why she calling me sis now" I thought. Fake ass people these days like really. I realize fake when i see it.

" well- girl- man fuck this shit- you have a fucking problem with me or something you acting real fake and i realize fake when i see the shit" i said then started to get up " if we do have a problem then square up because its what ever " i said i thought

She looked at me confused and said " What are you talking about diamond i thought we were sister like where the fuck is this all coming from "

Maybe im just tripping because of the shit thats been happening to me lately. We been friends to long so i ain't gone fuck that up, and i know she wouldn't fuck shit up. After our little discussion we talk. i found out she broke up with that no good nigga James. I was happy for her like for real. I told her every thing that happen with me about Robert and about me and Jay. We talked a little more. I had a nice time talking to her. She took me back to Jays's house.

~~~Kyra P.OV~~~

Ya Ya Ya i know y'all mite be thinking im a fake ass best friend. But she act like bad shit only happening to her. Well she got it bad but i dont give a fuck no more. She got what i want and that is Jay.Imma get him to that other day I didnt fuck him I just sucked his dick. I had a crush on him for so long. I never told her because she always judge the niggas I be with. I'm 16 I stand 5'5 i gotta ass on me, not as big ass diamond but i got more breast then her. Im a sexy dark brown dark brown eyes. If y'all dont like me i dont give a fuck im me.

__________________________________________

SORRY IT TOOK LONG I BEEN SO BUSY. BUT I TRY TO UPDATE WHEN I CAN IM TRYING TO DO MY BEST. I DID IT ON MY PHONE SO IF ITS SHORT IM SORRY.

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT.

DONT FORGET TO VOTEEE!