Chapter 13

(Few Weeks Later)

-Diamond

Me and Jay back talking. He makes me so happy now i feel so safe around him even doe he in the drug game. He so sweet and nice to

me. I really never had this feeling and a long time. His daughter she so bad when he leave her with me sometimes. She talk back and give me lip maybe because she dont know me like that i dont know. Oh me and Ashley is closer she cool as fuck. Me and kyra not really talking like that. I really think she hiding shit from me. Now im just getting out the shower getting ready to go on a date with Jay he wanted to take me out so yea. I dried off and oil my body down. I slid my red fitted strapless dress that stop mid-thigh with sparkly silver red bottom and silver accessories. I wore my hair curly because it takes forever to straighten it because I have some long ass hair.

"DAMNNNNN girl can I hit that " Ashley playfully said i smiled.

" Girl you gone make my brother fall in love " she said smiling

" Girl stop " i said blushing ughh i like her brother so much.

" Yea go downstairs he waiting on you "

I put mascara in my last touches of my lip gloss on. I started walking downstairs. He gave me his signature smile, with his white pearly teeth. Damn he got me wet a little. I walked down and gave him a hug and a kiss on his cheek. He smile and peak me on my lips I blushed. Oh lawdd his lips get softer and softer each day. We walked out he opened the door for me he such a gentleman. We was in the car for like 30 minutes. Then he pulled up to the fanciest restaurant in downtown Atlanta. I never been here this is one of them restaurants that famous people come to. I was so amazed we got a table for two. The waiter was just eyeing  Jay like I wasnt sitting right there. Okay Okay i was getting jealous like for real i could be his girl and she being disrespectful. We order our food eat talking laughing having a good time. He looking nervous and shit i wonder what going on.

" Booo whats wrong " I whined because he was being so quiet.

" I gotta tell you something "

I tensed up I wonder what he had to tell me.

-Jay

Me and diamond sitting having a good time. But I think i need to tell her bout me and her best friend. Me and kyra been fucking the last couple of weeks now. I really feeling Diamond and i need to stop lying and shit. Ill tell her im goig to the trap when i sometimes going to kyra house. I went over there today end up fucking her but i told her we had to stop. She was mad as fuck I think she was catching feelings. Oww fucking well i dont see why that THOT " Loving The Crew ".

"Booo whats wrong " she whined

" I gotta tell you something " i said j seen her tense up and sit back in my chair.

" Talk then "

" Um... Um... i been sleeping with kyra for the last couple week and im sorry and i stopped it with her because i wanna be with diamond " I said reaching for her hand. She yanked her arm away and got up and walked out the restaurant crying

" Damn " I thought to myself

I put 7 $100 dollar bill on the table.

" Damn wait diamond- I said i was sorry listen to me please "

She turned around quick

" What the fuck you want i dont even fucking care we ain't together so you can keep fucking her " she yelled.

" Diamond i dont know what i was thinking okay she came onto me "

" Like i said JAY I dont give 2 fuck bout you and kyra you can have her for all i care "

Damn i thought

" Can you unlock the door now " She said smiling trying to keep the tears from coming.

Fuck mannn. We got in the car it was silent the whole way back home. All you can hear was her softly sniffles. When she got out she slammed my car door. She waiting so i can open the door.

-Diamond

Ugh the shit hurt me like out of all people my best friend. Im going to beat her ass she act all friendly in my face and she fucking my man her hoe ass. I ain't that mad at Jay he was being 1hunnit with me. If he would have never told me. Her ass would have still been fucking him. I was waiting for Jay to get out the car and open the door. He finally opened the door, I ran to Ashley room.

" What happen Boo " she asked

" your fucking brother is what happen " all i know is she jump up looking for jay. All i heard was yelling and shit i just slowly drifted off to sleep.

-Ashley

I was texting one of jay boys who work for him. Then my girl diamond come in crying and shit oh lawdd what the fuck happen now.

" What happen Boo " i asked

" Your fucking brother is what happen " that's sll she had to say i jump up quick fast and in a hurry to Jay.

" What the fuck you did to diamond huh?  Why she cry Jabari huh? " i said ready to punch him in his shit

" i was fucking kyra and i told her because i wanted to be 1hunnit with her and she taking the shit so overboard " I punch him in his shit.

" Oh fucking WOW she taking it overboard? nigga you was fucking her BEST FRIEND. how the fuck you think she was gone take it like for real? " I said lowering my voice.

" I didnt wanna hurt her ash her friend the one kept calling me " he said

I laughed sarcastically " Wow im out yo "

__________________________________________

-HOW WAS IT?

-DO YOU THINK DIAMOND SHOULD BE REAL PISSED?

-WHAT YALL THINK GONE HAPPEN NEXT?

-DONT FORGET TO LIKE

-PLEASE COMMENT TELL HOW YOU FEEL

-ILL UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW