Chapter 27

Jabari P.O.V

After I got my gun I was going to go to Ashley room. Imma show her not to keep stupid ass secrets from me again. When I walked in it look like she was crying great.

" So you must want new to kill my best friend? " I asked trying to sound angry as he'll. Her head shot up real quick.

"What the fuck no you better not I will never forgive you " she yell as I can see some more tears fall.

"Fuck that why you ain't tell me you go with my fucking best friend "

"I don't know. You would've beat him up or even killed him and see how your acting now  that's why I didn't tell you, you dumb ass "

"Well now I'm really going to kill him because guess what?.....I'M A DUMB ASS " I yelled and walked out I really wanted to laugh. She came running behind me.

"No No you can't kill him." she yelled pulling My shirt

"Why? "

"Be...because I im pregnant " When she said that I wanted To kill that nigga for real how he leave that out the part were she pregnant. Fuck that he ain't even tell me he was fucking my sister. I looked down at her feet seen she ain't have no shoes.

"GO PUT ON SOME SHOES "I yelled pushing her a little towards her room.

"What are yo- "

"GO PUT ON SOME FUCKING SHOES ON NOW " I yelled causing her To jump and go in the room and get some shoes.

Ashley P.O.V

I came out the room walking slow Jay grabbed me real hard and was literally dragging me to the car.

"OWWW your fucking hurting me Jay stoppppp " I said starting to cry.

"Shut the fuck up " he said looking the the devil himself. I shut up and got in the car. He drove for about an hour and pulled up to this big house. It was almost in the middle of nowhere. Every 3 miles there's a big house.

" Get out " he said I got out quick walking up close to him I don't know where we at. He did some kind of knock then I hear all kinds of locks being unlocked. Some big ass man with a gun open the door im scared now. We are walking down this short hall the he open one of the door and you see Sayvon and some other boy I see them hang out with.

" What the fuck Ashley doing her- " Jabari cut him off with a punch to the face. They where now going at it. I ran over there trying To stop them.

"Y'ALL STOP SAYVON STOP GET OFF " I yelled

They homeboys broke it up maybe because I was screaming.

" WHY YOU AIN'T TELL ME YOU WAS FUCKING MY SISTER MY NIGGA " All they homeboy look at me shocked with there wide open. I wanted To cry more then I was already. I just put my head down in my hand.

" NIGGA YOU NEEDA STOP ACTING LIKE HER DADDY BECAUSE YOU AIN'T I TOLD YOU WE WAS TOGETHER THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IF SHE WANTED TO TELL YOU WE WAS FUCKING THEN THERE YOU GO SHE TOLD YOU DON'T COME UP IN HERE FIGHTING ME "

"Mann you my nigga you could've at least told me she was pregnant " Jay said calmly. Sayvon head shot up quick and look at me. What Jay didn't know is momma is the only one know I im pregnant.

"PREGNANT" Sayvon yelled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG ASHLEY PREGNANT

SAYVON KNOW NOW

JABARI PLAN BACKFIRED HUH

HOPE YOU LIKED IT

5-COMMENTS

10-VOTES