Chapter 4

After I drop off Kyra I drove back home. I seen Robert car in the drive way, I didn't care I was just gone go to my room. But when I walk in the the house I see him eating my stuff.

"WHY DF YOU EATING MY SHIT " I SAID WITH HELLA ANGER

"Cuz I can lil bitch " He yelled

"Watch how you talk to me you don't pay shit in this house "

He walked closer to me and pulled me by my hair and threw my on the group and said "I don't have to pay shit in here. I can eat w.e the f**k I want Iight and talk to yo ass how I want to cuz yo momma damn shown nuff ain't complaining." then he kicked me In my stomach. My mom came downstairs, I thought she was gone do something about it and come help me. She just end up telling him to go up to her room.

"What the hell your doing" she yelled at me like I did something wrong.

"The hell. What you mean I'm was on the floor cuz yo so called man just threw me and kicked me" I yelled her

"Don't ruin shit for me he is a good man to me"she said sweetly

"you doing this cuz you know your not going to be able to find someone that's gone really want you. You know he have other girls but you still stay with him. I FUCKING HATE YOU MAN YOU CHOOSE A MAN OVER YO DAMN BLOOD"I said in disbelieve About what she said to me.

I ran up stairs and slammed my door. I just layed and cried. I stop and got in the shower.

~30 Minutes Later~ 

I got out and put on my Hello Kitty pajama shorts and a shirt to match. My iPhone 5 Started to ring it was unknown number.

~Phone Convo~

Me: Hello. "Who this"

unknown: "jay"

Me: "whats good what you doing"

Jay: "smoking me a blunt and thinking boutchu"

Me: "ion see why but you know sharing is caring"

Jay: "whatchu gone come chill?"

Its not like me just to go chill at some boy house I just met, but my mom just pissed me off and I need something to calm me down.

Me: "ya wea you stay?"

Jay: "just meet me at the chicken place"

Me:"okaa"

~End Of Phone Convo~

I got some clothes for school tomorrow if I end up falling a sleep over there. It sounds crazy cuz I'm going to a stranger house. ~15 Minutes Later~ I arrived at the chicken place and see him sitting out there. He got in the car and showed me were he stay. It was a block away from the chicken place.

I pulled in the drive way it was a nice big house. We got out the car and walk in the house it was dark as hell. He lead me to his bedroom. He rolled bout three blunt up we smoked all three to I was on cloud 9.

"wea yo moms at" asking being curious

he at work why you worried?" he said with disrespect

"wanted to know"

"why you here girl" he said

"to smoke" I said looking like duhhh

"Oka well you smoked na go"

:"I came here fo yo ass and chill damnn but i see shit ain't gone work already stupid ass" I said yelling

"haha......... girl just chill I glad you came to chill" as he playfully pushed me his bed.

"OUCH" I yelled

I he didn't push me hard its just from my moms boyfriend what he did to me ."I didn't even push that hard" looking confused cuz how hurt I look. "I know something had happened earlier it oka" I look away cuz I did wanna tell him. But he looked in my eyes and ask what happened it made me think he really care. So I told him what my moms boyfriend did. He Was...................

_________________________________________________________

DID HER MOM REALLY ACT LIKE THAT CUZ SHE CANT GET A MAN OR SHE JUST DONT LOVE DIAMOND?

WHAT YOU THINK JAY GONE DO BOUT ROBERT EVEN DOE HE JUST MET DIAMOND?

VOTEE!!!!!!!♥♥ 

VOTEE!!!!!!!♥♥  

VOTEE!!!!!!!♥♥ 

COMMENT