Chapter 14

-Diamond

I wake up in the morning remembering the shit that jay told me im mad as fuck. I got up and got in the show. I got out 30 minutes later. I put my pink sweat pants on that say "love" and a black tank top on. I grabbed my phone and hit kyra up.

" Hello " she said

" HEYY BOO " i said faking like I was excited.

" Hey girl wassup " she she said nothing girl come chill at the park with me my jay house "

" Um okay on my way "

At that i hung up and tied up my hair and put my Chuck's on. I walk down stairs and walk right pass Jay. I don't care if he ain't my man im still mad, my kutt-throat ass ex best friend was fucking him and she knew how i felt bout him so yea.

" Were You Going " Jay asked as i walk past him.

" Out " i said once i got to the door

" Oh okay im bout to go pick up Desiree okay "

" Yea whatever its not like she like me " i said walking out the door

I walked to the park 3 blocks away from Jays house. I'm glad no one at the park because I don't want to make a scene when i beat her ass. She pull up all smiley

" Hey girl wassup " she said sitting down on the bench.

" Don't hey wassup me you thot " i half yelled

" what are you talking bout diamond "

" I didn't come here to talk square up " i said i always warn a bitch when im bout to fight them. She just kept talking bout how she dont want to do this. I was geting tired her her mouth so i punch her dead in her nose. She fell to the ground looking up at me holding her nose.

" GET UP HOE " i yelled she just sat there looking up at me so i pulled her up to her feet by her hair. Then she came at me and start pulling my hair. " Pussy Move Yo " i i just start punching her in her face. Then she fell on top of me but i was still taggin her. She started to pull my hair again so i grabbed her hair and wrapped it around like 3 times. I slung her to the ground. I got up

" DON'T " WHOP

"EVEN " WHOP

" DISRESPECT " WHOP

" STOPPPPP " Kyra yelled trying to pull my hair

" ME " WHOP

" AGAIN HOE " WHOP

" THAT MY MAN NOT YOURS SO STAY THE FUCK AWAY " WHOP i know he ain't my man but i dont give a fuck. Then i started to drag her i was bout to hit her one good time but some one grabbed me by my waist. I look back and it Jay looking mad as fuck but i dont care im pissed.

- Jay P.O.V

Since it was friday i went to go get my baby girl. She say she gone be nicce to Diamond now on I guess. But she want to go to the park. I see kyra car " The fuck? " Tgen i seen diamond draging somebody then i see who it was " Kyra? ". I told Desiree to stay put. I grabbed diamond by her waist before she girl to hit kyra a again. Then we walked to the car. I put Desiree in her car seat and strap her in.  Diamond sat back in the seat with her arms folded. Ughhh i swear this girl can be so crazy.  I drove home she got out we went in the house. She went to Ashley room.

" Daddy is diamond mad a me because i be mean to he? " Desriee asked

" No baby girl " i said and left it like that.

__________________________________________

-HOW WAS IT BECAUSE IM GETTING READS BUT NO LIKES

-DO YOU REALLY YHINK SHE SHOULD HAVE FOUGHT KYRA.

-DONT FOR GET TO COMMENT

-LIKE LIKE LIKE :)

-I MIGHT UPDATE TOMORROW

-DONT FORGET TO GO READ MY OTHER BOOK " Looking For Love, When Its Here "  GO CHECK THAT OUT.