Chapter 26

HOPE YOU LIKE IT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, November 17, 2013

Diamond P.O.V

It's been a month since Jay found who shot him. I figure out he was my mom boyfriend the bastard that raped me. I don't know if I should tell Jay. I think Robert is coming after me he said he was gone kill me if I told someone. I pushed that to the back of my head. I'm 4 months pregnant I will find the gender

when I go to my appointment on Tuesday. My stomach is getting bigger. I'm now doing all my classes online. Right now I'm getting ready to go to Walmart and get me some ice cream and pizza. I looking and seeing which ice cream I should get.

" Diamond? " I heard I turned around face to face with the woman I called mother.

"Mom! " she looked down at my belly and shook her head.

" Damn you only been gone for like 4 months and you already pregnant. So what nigga the daddy or you don't know smdh. Robert told me you was a whore  so who the daddy? " She said. That just really broke my heart l was on the verge of crying

" BITCH THE DAD IS THE BASTARD THAT RAPED ME THE NIGGA THAT YOU STILL CALL BOYFRIEND AFTER I TOLD YOU WHAT HE DID THAT AND I FUCKING HATE YOU " I said now with tears coming out my eyes.

" Fuck you, you little whore " she said walking off laughing. I didn't even want to get what I came to get so I just left and went back home. I made it hone even though I was crying my eyes out God was on my side. I pulled up in the drive way and Jay was on the porch smoking a blunt. Once he seen me crying he ran towards me.

" baby what's wrong " He asked looking so worried

"My mother sh- " He cut me off

" Did she hurt you " he asked looking for any evidence of me being hurt.

" I seen her in Walmart she made it seem like I was the biggest whore because I'm pregnant. I told her once again what Robert did to me she said fuck me and called me a whore " I said breaking down again. He pick me up and took me up to the bedroom. I was almost sleep then I remember not hearing my baby when I came in.

"Bae were Desiree "

" With my mom they went shopping "

" okay " then I feel asleep in jabari arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tuesday~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I'm getting ready to go to my doctor appointment Ashley coming with me again jabari say he had to check on his trap houses today. I put on me some zebra tights  with a black tank top.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Doctor Office~~~~~~~~~~

" Good afternoon Ms.Sweeting "

" Good afternoon "

" check up? " she asked

"Yes and to know the gender of the baby "

"Okay come in this room and Dr.Harris will be in here shortly " She said while walking out. It was like almost 30 minutes later Dr.Harris came walking in the door.

"Good afternoon Ms.Sweeting "

"Good afternoon Dr.Harris "

~~~~~~~~~~~Later That Day~~~~~~~~~~

"Bae I can't believe I'm having a boy " I was still crying a little bit.

"Baby calm down it's going to be okay " he said rubbing my back

"What if he look like him. How am I gone live with that. "

" Baby even if it's a boy it can look like you "

I got up and went downstairs and Ashley was down in the living room on the phone. She must be on the phone with sayvon so I'm not gone bother her. I went to the kitchen and got me something to drink then went back in the room and laid back down.

"So when can I buy him stuff? " jabari asked

"When we move like I said it ain't no room for a baby or baby stuff jabari " I said with a little attitude. I'm getting to big for this little as room.

Ashley P.O.V

Im in the living room on the phone with my baby.

"So when we gone tell you brother we dating? " Ugh why do he always want to tell my brother

"Why the fuck you always trying to tell my brother we dating " I said with an attitude he just fucked up my whole mood.

"That's my nigga whatchu and I ain't the nigga to hide shit from my niggas I'm only doing this shit for you or I would have been told him " I could tell he was mad because he is yelling at me

"I'm sorry I know I should tell him but I don't want to " I said

"Well I'm telling him TODAY and I don't give a fuck what you got to say about im gone tell him " with that said he hung up. Jabari is going to kill us.

Jabari P.O.V

I'm bored as fuck Diamond sleep I'm on the back porch smoking a blunt. My phone start ringing it was my nigga Sav

"Wassup my nigga? " I asked

"Mann shit but listen before you go around trying to kill me I wanted to tell you that me and you sis- ".I cut him off because I already knew what he was about to tell me. Diamond told me and I just wanted to see how long it was gone take for one of the to confess.

"Yall go out. I know Diamond told me she told me that you wanted to tell but Ashley wouldn't let. Because at first I was gone kill you nigga fucking with my sister. But imma let you date my sister you just better not break her heart or imma kill you.

" Thanks man don't worry I won't hurt her "

" I'll see you later at the trap I'm bout to go talk to Ashley "

" Iight bro " with that said I hung up. I finish my blunt then went to my room grab my gun and went to Ashley room........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER?

DIAMOND HAVING A BOY!

DO YOU THINK SAYVON SHOULD HAVE TOLD JABARI?

HOW YOU THINK ASHLEY GONE FEEL AFTER SAYVON TOLD JABARI?

NOW JABARI KNOW

WHAT YALL THINK JABARI BOUT TO DO WITH HIS GUN? 

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT

VOTE PLEASE

5 COMMENTS

10 VOTES

I WILL UPDATE LATER ON TONIGHT OR TOMORROW. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT