Chapter 21

Diamond P.O.V

Now its around 1 me and Momma Dee on our way to the mall. I need more clothes i keep tell Jabari im get fat all he say is " no you dont babe " i know he think im fat too. I only can fit some of mt clothes and i don't want to be wearing dresses my whole pregnancy. Im still mad that Jabari left but I understand. 20 minutes later im pulling up at Riverdale Mall. Im guessing me and his mom having a little girls day. I cant wait to find out what the baby is. Im going to need to get a job imma buy it hella shit. I need to start looking now. We walk into the mall even though i ate like 2 hours ago it feel like i haven't ate in hours. We went to the food court first i got me some McDonalds and ate i swear im never going to get my body back if i keep eating like this*sadface*.

" So when did you and my son start going out? " Momma Dee asked.

" Last night when he gave me this all gold bracelet- but i didnt go with him for the money Ya know " i said just making sure she know i dont want him for just money.

" Awe shit girl he in love " she said pushing me lightly

" naww- you think so? " i asked her now throwing my trash away. I wanted to know because i think im in love with him.

" Yes hunny he in love i never seen him happy till y'all start talking " she said making me blush a little. I really didnt know what to say.

" Do you love Jabari? " she asked

" I dont know Momma Dee " I really did know i did love i just didnt want to believe it too soon.

" Its coming girl. " she said. After that I got clothes. We we went and got our feet and nails done. I got my hair dyed my hair a honey brown. I was tired so momma Dee drove us home. When we got there Jabari still wasnt there. I hope Ashley here she really never home now. I brung my stuff in the house and then went to her room.

" Heyyyy girl " Ashley yelled when she seen me walk threw the door.

" Wassup ghost " i said sitting on her bed.

" Im so sorry girl me and Sayvon just been chilln " she said blushing her brother gone kill both of them thats like Jabari best friend.

" Your brother is going to kill y'all both " i said in a whisper

" I know i know Sayvon be trying to tell him but i don't let him because you know how Jabari is so you cant tell him either.... " she said

" Diamond please don't tell him " she pouted

" Okay okay okay but you have to tell Jabari in a week or Sayvon telling him thats a promise. " i said seriously.

" Okay i will " she said

" So what y'all be doing because y'all chill to much " i said making both of us laugh a little.

" Nothing girl we just be chilling talking- owe girl his lips so soft " she said smiling

" you crazy " i said we laid down and watch TV.

" You want to take Desiree to Chucky Cheese?  " I asked since it was 1

" Yess girl go get ready mama's " she said going to get in the shower.

I went up Jabari room looking around the room. Now i look at it, it ain't gone be no room for the baby. im going to need to talk to Jabari bout this. I went and put on some black skinny jeans and my white and black Aeropostale i just brought today it showed my baby bump. I went downstairs waiting for Ashley 10 minutes later she came down she had on some cut up bleached jeans and halter top. We got in my Rang Rover and we drove there. I know my way because i came a couple times when Jabari pick up Desiree. When we get there Ashley go and get Desiree, she start running to the car Ashley strap her in her seat.

" Heyy Mommy " Desiree yelled

" Hey baby how you been? " i asked her

" Good "

" You want to go to Chucky Cheese " Ashley asked her

" Oweee yes yess yesss teetee " Desiree yelled jumping up and down in her seat.

It took us about 45 minutes to get there It was now 3:30 Desiree was happy ass hell. When we got in the I paid for us. Hell its a lot of rugrats in here I hope I don't got to beat anybody children. I couldn't really run around with Desiree because i dont think you can run with a baby in you stomach. Like an hour later i order up some pizza i was getting hungry. When the pizza came i called Desiree over Ashley was already sitting.

" Come eat baby girl " I said as Desiree sat beside me.

" This pizza good mommy " she said taking another bite of her pizza. My phone started ringing it was Jabari.

Jabari: What you doing

Me: Well hey to you to but nothing me and Ashley at Chucky Cheese we brung Desiree here.

Jabari: Sorry bae but oh hows my little princess.

Me: Good but what time are you coming home? 

Jabari: A lil late

Me: Whatever bye Jay

Jabari: Dont start i already told you

I hung up i really didn't want to hear anymore. My phone vibrated and i got a text from Jabari.

MyThug<3: Don't be mad

I didnt text him back. Around 5 we left. Desiree feel asleep and Ashley was on the phone with sayvon. So i got Desiree and walked up to the door i knocked on it a girl opened it.

" Hold Up Who The Fuck Is You......."

__________________________________________

-ENJOY

-WHO YOU THINK OPEN THE DOOR?

-HOW YOU THINK I DID(COMMENT)

-DON'T FORGET TO VOTE OR COMMENT

5+ COMMENTS

10+VOTES