Chapter 23

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

                                        Jabari P.O.V

Last night was crazy I was pissed off at diamond, because Destiny talking about i cant see my child. I dont see why she talking about I can't see my child. My child don't even know he real mother she call diamond mommy. I like that better then her calling Destiny mommy. Why the fuck she got to come out the blue when im happy. I know she gone try to fuck something up. I just got to be there for my daughter. Destiny got me all types of fucked up thinking she gone take my daughter from me. I wake up to an empty bed. Diamond must went to school today. Im glad I dont have to hear her mouth. About time she get out school ill be home. We still haven't found the nigga that she me. I got up to get in the shower. After the shower I put on some cargos with my red Obey shirt and my red Chuck Taylors. It around 12 now so im on my. way to see wassup because she cant tell me I cant see my child when she just startend to be in her life for not even 24hours. So now im in front of her momma house. I get out the car and knocked on the door Destiny opended the door.

" Can i talk to you because that shit you was talking bout last night bout my child that aint gone work out "

" Boy please I had Desiree out my pussy so why you got her calling A hoe mommy " See I dont like calling females a bitch but she acting like a bitch.

" 1st she ain't no hoe you need to respect her and its better for Desiree to call her mommy then calling you mommy you wasnt there for Desiree "

" What that hoe got that I dont got huh? " she yell getting closer to me.

" Dont call her a hoe " I yelled backing up.

" Fuck you I was young did you think i knew what to do with a fucking baby huh nigga huh " She yelled hitting me see usually i dont hit on girls but she acting like a bitch. I grabbed her by her neck and pushed her against the the door.

" BITCH YOU THINK I WAS READY FOR A CHILD I WAS STILL 15 YOU WAS 18. SINCE SHE WAS FUCKING BORN I BEEN THERE FOR DESIREE. YOU WASNT THERE BEING A FUCKING MOTHER YOU LEFT I DONT EVEN THINK YOU HELD HER. SO DONT SAY YOU WAS FUCKING YOUNG I WAS THE ONE THAT WAS FUCKING YOUNG " I yelled all in her face she looked scared as hell. Yea she was 18 and i was 15 i didnt look my age. I push her to the wall one more good hard time and let go and watch her drop to the floor.

" Ill come see Desiree later " I said walking away. All I can hear is her soft cry slowly fading away. I got in the car and stop by McDonalds I got Diamond something to because i know she gone trip if I just brought me something. I ate my burger on my way to the house. I guess I got there before her. I went up to my room took my shoes off and start playing Ps3. A couple minutes later I hear the door open and I see Diamond walking through the door. She had on some fitted jeans and A big sweater you can still see her baby bump.

" Hey bae " I said looking up pausing the game

" Heyy & you know im really sorry i didn't know she was going to keep Desiree from you- I mean you know i dont like being disrespected. " said I tell she meant that but thats dead imma see my daughter.

" Bae dont worry bout that i had went and talk with her a lil earlier. " i said shaking my head remember what Destiny said earlier.

" Oh & I got some McDonalds for you. "

" Owwe really babe thankss " she said jumping up and down. After she ate we was just laying in the bed.

                                 v Diamond P.O.V

I was happy when i got home Jabari was home and happier that he got me Mcdonalds. Now me and him just laying in the bed watching tv. I think this is a good time to mention about the little space.

" Oh babe i was meaning to tell you how am i gone have a baby and it's barely enough space for my stuff? "

" Damnn I wasn't even thinking about that. Umm I can get us a little house 3 bedroom or something if you want? " It would be nice to live in a house with just me and him, but at the same time I dont want to be alone because he would never be there just like he never be here.

" I don't know Jabari I dont want to be in the house alone because you never here so I really dont think you gone be there if we move together " i said looking at him

" Imma be there girl I Got You " he said kissing me i kissed back.

" You Got Me? " I asked in between our kisses.

" Yea dont let nobody tell you different " Our kisses started getting heated but when i start touching and feeling he stop kissing me did his " I just played you smile " Ugh he always teasing me.

" You know what fuck you Jabari " I said playfully pushing him laughing.

" I want to take you out tonight? "

she asked

" Jabari I dont know you know im getting fatter & I dont look nice in all my nice clothes anymore i look fat " I said insecure about my body i dont like the fact that im getting fat.

" You dont have you wear a dress you can wear that if you want i just want to go to your favorite. " He said smiling because he know im not turning Red Lobster.

" Okay okay let me go get in the shower. " i said getting up heading to the bathroom. I tolkien an 30 minute shower im lotioning my body. ain't put on some peach fitted jeans  with a turquoise blouse and a sweater that cover my baby bump.

" Okay im ready

~~~~~~~At The Red Lobster~~~~~~~

We now been seated were waiting on our waiter. I seen a waiter walking our way I cant believe this bitch work here...............................

__________________________________________

-SORRY TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE.

-MADE IT LONGER

-HOPE YOU LIKE IT

-DAMNN DESTINY WAS FUCKING JABARI WHEN HE WAS 15 AND SHE WAS 18 THATS CRAZY SHIT

-WHO YOU THINK DIAMOND SEEN AT RED LOBSTER?

-VOTE

-COMMENT

-HOPE YOU ENJOYED

COMMENTS 5+

VOTES 10+