Chater 5: Costumes and Biking

I woke up with a smile on my face. I was the happiest that I had ever been. I was the first one up, so I tried to fall back asleep. It was Halloween. Most people who went to the party were meeting up later at Sarah's to go out and get candy. Brandon was going over too.

Everyone else was still asleep and I knew that I wouldn't be able to fall back asleep. I grabbed my phone from the dresser and saw that I had a message from Brandon that came in a few minutes ago.

Brandon: Hi! Good morning! :)

Me: Hi and good morning to you too! :)

I smiled as I replied, liking how he had thought of me as he woke up.

Brandon: So... What are you up to?

Me: Nothing... Waiting for everyone else to wake up

Brandon: sounds fun! Lol. Are you going to Sarah's tonight?

Me: yep! Aren't you?

Brandon: yeah... Hey do you think I could come over today?

Before I could reply, Tiffany woke up.

"Tiffany, what are you doing up? It's only 9," I asked her. Tiffany was one of those people who would sleep until noon daily, if she could.

"Shut up Amber," she told me. "I'm at your house so my sleep schedule is different."

"Very true," I replied responding to Brandon.

"Who are you texting?" she asked me.

"Do I even need to answer?" I asked still typing.

"Hmmm... Is it Taylor Launter?" she asked seriously.

"Oh my god how did you guess?" I asked laughing.

"I read your mind!" she joked. "It's Brandon though. You guys are so cute together it's disgusting."

"Well you certainly changed your mind," I said. "What happened to you hating the idea?"

"We'll I decided that if you're happy, then I'm happy for you," she explained.

"Thanks," I said. "I'm glad you came around."

"No problem," she said. "But just saying, if he hurts you, I will kick his ass."

"Ok, good to know you have my back," I said smiling.

"What are you guys talking about?" Maggie asked sleepily.

"Nothing," we replied simultaneously.

"Wow that was weird," Maggie said.

"Yeah but it's us," Tiffany said.

"Yeah," I also replied. "We are always in sync."

"Very true," Maggie agreed.

"Why is everyone talking?" Sarah groggily asked.

"Good morning!" we yelled as loudly as we could without scaring and waking anyone up.

"Morning. You guys seem very enthusiastic this morning," she remarked.

"No, we're, well I'm, just being my normal spazzy self," Tiffany responded. Sarah began to laugh.

"Very true Tiffany," Sarah said laughing. We all began to laugh, we all know how Tiffany acts, spazzy and crazy, but lovable. While we are laughing my phone vibrates.

Brandon: so you don't know? Did you ask?

Me: well not yet, we are still in my room... Everyone is up though.