Slappy explains

(I guess I should have this second chapter be about you learning about the chaos. Enjoy! Thank you if you are reading still)

         You sat in the passenger side of the Haunted car. Slappy slipped in on the other side. With the close presence of your crush, you were suddenly nervous. The car began moving on it's hunt to find Stine.

        "So, uh. Why are you all after RL Stine anyway? Isn't he your creator?" 

        Slappy looked at you and cringed, "A curious one I see. Well I guess if you're going to do a decent job you have to know the backstory."

         You turned so you can pay full attention to him. He sat up and thought about what he was going to say. Finally, he turned and told his story.

          "Well for starters, Papa has always been a loner. Cast out and bullied from the people around him. He spent most of his time with his Corona Typewriter. He was a real wuss. So somehow he learned he could create friends, monsters. He began typing up stories and the monsters became real. We helped him through the pain and terrorized the bullies. 

            When he created me, he told me that I was made as a version of him with strength. A version that isn't afraid to fight back with attitude. I was his son, basically. But he began writing about other monsters and thought me dangerous. He put me back in my book and I was abandoned. Sitting there, listening to my schemes and ideas from the books fail over and over again. It was dark and I was angry. I formed a plan to get back at Papa. 

             I waited for the perfect moment. That's when this kid named Zach came along and opened the books. I finally escaped my treacherous prison and gathered my fellow monsters. I'm going to capture or even kill Papa for keeping us captured." He looked at you're widened eyes and chuckled.

            "Of course I can't do it alone. He has Zach, Hannah, and Champ to help him. The good-doers will most likely stop at nothing to put us back in the book. That's where you come in. You will be by my side as we encounter them. You know it's a lucky thing you asked to serve me. Now you will obey whatever I say. Kill whoever I say. You shall not say no. If you do all that you and I will be fine."

               Smiling and blushing, you nod, "Of course, Master. I will obey everything you say." You were amazed by his story. Stine didn't appreciate Slappy. He doesn't deserve to be Slappy's creator! If you were his creator, you would treat him with the love and respect he deserves! 

               "Good." He smiled, turning back to face the road.

               "I'm sorry that happened to you, Master."

               "No, that's alright. I don't need your sappy tearful attention. I just told you what I did so you could do your job. That's it!" He laid down the law.

                You nodded, "I understand." You looked out the window and glared. You were mad at Stine. The appreciation you had to the author was gone and was replaced by a stronger emotion. Rage. You wanted to hurt Stine. You wanted to KILL RL Stine. You would not just sit there and let the man who hurt your Master's feelings live. 

                 "Now I know you filthy humans sleep and eat, so I guess we'll find a empty house to reside in before he catch them."

                  "Yes, Master. Thank you." 

                  He scoffed, "Whatever. I just don't want you to become weak and useless." He parked up to an abandoned brick house in the suburbs. Getting out, you quickly walk to the front door and open it for Slappy. He walked in and glanced around, quickly finding a office to sit in. 

                   You walked inside. The entrance hall had a purple rug with golden rims. The kitchen had a marble stone counter and was filled with food and drink. Walking onto the Living room you found a leather plush multi-sectional couch with a bamboo coffee table. The TV was small but you wasn't much of a TV person anyways. On your way to the bedroom, you notice photographs of different countries and a family that you weren't familiar with. You opened the door to see a king sized bed with red satin sheets and silk covers. The pillows were green with purple stripes. You liked how the house turned out to be. Slappy sure can pick a place.  Speaking of Master, you needed to see what you needed to do.

                 You walked to the office and knocked on the door. He called for you to come in. The room was a beauty. Mahogany desk with chestnut desk chair. Slappy was sitting in the chair and playing around with the computer. 

                  "Yes, what is it, slave?" He grunted, hardly paying attention to you.

                 "I just came to see if you have anything for me to do."

                  "Actually yes. You will be in this office at the first beckon of my call. Even if you think you are hearing things you will come just in case. I hate to repeat myself. Am I clear or are you too stupid to understand dog rules?"

                   "No, I understand full and clear." You smiled, you kind of liked getting bossed around and  insulted like you were. Because you knew Slappy and that was his way of noticing you. You bowed and went inside the office 'fore you saw a nice bookshelf with many books stacked sloppily here and there. 

  (There you go! The second chapter! Yes, I know the movie lasted about a night, but since Stine is now your mortal enemy you need to wait. So I'm stretching this story to a few months in story-time. Now I am taking requests for chapters! come on! I know you all have great ideas! Thank you for reading this far by the way. I love you all. peace. *disappears* )