Massage

(Okay ONE more chapter tonight and then off to bed with me. X'DD This is based on answers given by @Pinestwins618  )

          You were finally relaxing after cleaning up some broken objects Mr. Wood threw against the wall for fun. At least you thought you could relax.

          "(Y/N)! Come here and make yourself useful!" You sighed, standing up and walking to Slappy's office. He smirked.

          "Yes, Master?"

         He looked at you indifferently, "I require your assistance. Since Wally left, I can finally relax. Only, I am in dire need for a massage. So make yourself useful, slave!" 

         "Y-you want me to massage you, Master?" You blushed.

        "Yes, now hurry up before I slap you." He did a frustrated growl. You walked over and behind his chair, blushing hard, you moved your hands to his shoulders and massages softly. He ordered you to go rougher. So you massaged a little harder. This time, he sighed in relief. You continued massaging his shoulders and upper back. You were honored to be this close to your master.

        "So, how was killing those humans?"

       You gasped, momentarily ceasing in the massage before starting up again, "What ever makes you think I would attempt to kill someone of my own species?"

      He smirked, and turned his head to face you, "I noticed the blood on your ear. Plus I knew you killed that girl at the grocery store as well."

     You blushed harder, still massaging him, "I-I'm sorry, master."

     "Don't be. That actually makes you a valuable slave. I can order you to kill worthless foes for me. Hell, I might let you kill Stine. Just don't fuck it up." He growled, you nodded and kept massaging him. 

     "I'm honored to hear that, Master." You smiled.

    "Lower," He ordered, "and don't get too pleased with yourself, slave. You may mess up something and I will have to punish you. You agreed with him and massaged lower on his back. You kept massaging him for most of the afternoon.

      Only thing is that you or Slappy never seen a pair of evil, grinning eyes at the door, spying on you both. Then they left the door.