Slave Ownership

(Okay okay! I had a request for what happens after the last chapter and I got really great ideas from people and my own brain for this. I hope you all like it!)

              It was a slow night. Slappy was organizing things and Wally was nowhere to be found. You believed that he went to talk to his friends or something. He acted strange the last few hours. Giving strange looks at you and whispering and cackling at Slappy. Master was getting more and more demanding from you. He wanted you to do anything and everything. To keep you on your feet you guess. He ordered you to go shop for some supplies for future mechanical projects and weaponry. 

             As you left and walked down the street, you swore up and down that you could hear footsteps following you. You looked around and shrugged, continuing to walk. You saw some of the gnomes running around, the mummy, and Count Nightwing. When you got close to the store, you felt hands go around your face, you were about to do some karate shit when the appendages placed a cloth full of chloroform over your nose and mouth. Suddenly you felt woozy and passed out.

           When you awoke, you realized you were in a rundown apartment room. The wallpaper was peeling, but looked like it once was snake wallpaper. There were cobwebs and mildew on the ceiling. You figured it must have rained in the room. You were about to move when you were held down, a clammer of chains yielding stop. You are chained to the wall, chains long enough so you can stand and sit in that spot. You were shocked at the handcuffs. You didn't know who could do this. 

            Then, on perfect timing, he spoke, "I see you're awake, slave." Mr. Wood grinned from the shadows.

            "What are you doing?We need to leave! Slappy is getting ready for war! He needs me!" You yanked on the handcuffs.

            He growled, "My brother doesn't "need" anything! He's a fucking ass. Plus, he won't notice you like I would." He smirked and took your hand in his

           "What are you saying?"

          "I'm saying I want you, ugly! I want to see what you're giving Slappy."

         You were shocked to say the least that he was wanting you, but he wasn't there for you like Slappy is. Plus Slappy doesn't keep you locked in a room.

         "No."

(Okay damn it, guys, I'm sleepy. Goodnight. I will return later saying the next part)