Slave Ownership Pt. 2

"What did you just say?" Wally growled.

           You glared at him, "No! I belong to Slappy! He's my master!"

           "No. I'm your master. You will listen to what I say." He walked up, stood on a chair and grabbed your neck against the wall. You cried out. 

           "You.. will NEVER.. be my master." You tried kicking, but you forgot about the chains and your leg ached with sudden pain. You groaned with frustration.

           He chuckled, "See? You can't escape! And Slappy will be destroyed without his little slut there to protect him. To kill for him. You're mine." You were frustrated and wanted to kill him for doing this. The thought of Master being destroyed got you upset. You glared at him as he smirked. He cackled, then kissed you roughly. You grunted and tried pushing him off. You saw a shadow out of the corner of your eye. Suddenly Wally grunted and fell over. 

         "What have I said about touching my things?!" Slappy screamed at Mr. Wood. 

         "MASTER!" You smiled, shocked that he came to rescue you.

         "Fool. How did you find me?" Wally grunted, standing up.

         "I just smelled your stench and followed that, fucker." Slappy growled.

        "You just smelled yourself, then." He laughed. Slappy glared and punched him, sending him to the wall. While Mr. Wood was down, he went over to you and lock picked your handcuffs. You rubbed your wrist when you were unlocked. 

         "MORON! You will PAY for punching me!" Wally ran to Slappy, about to punch him. Your eyes turned angry. You kicked Mr. Wood back to the wall.

        "You do NOT touch master or call him a moron!" You screamed, running to him and holding him against the wall, far off the ground. You brought out a lighter and smirked.

       "W-w-what are you doing??" Mr. Wood growled.

      "Permission to kill, Master?" You glanced at Slappy. He smirked.

     "I would say yes if we didn't need him for the war. You may kill them after we beat Papa." You dropped him hard and he grunted, growling at you and glaring at Slappy.

     "You both will pay for this!" Mr. Wood warned.

    "No, I believe it is you who will be doing the paying." Slappy grinned, "You will be watched by every monster the rest of the war. and when the war is over, You will be executed." 

   Wally didn't know what to do after he heard that, so he angrily stomped away. You sighed in relief that it was over.

   "You're in idiot, (Y/N)." 

  You looked at Slappy, "Why?"

  He looked at you, "You let that fool take you away from me! You're my slave and only mine!" He growled. You blushed and smiled a little.

  "Yes, master." You nodded, blushing. 'He seemed.. jealous. Does Slappy like me? Was he jealous that his brother kissed me?' You thought about this, but then shrugged it off. You'll find out soon enough. Anyway, if he did like you back, he wouldn't own up to it.

   You both got back to the house. When you went to bed, you felt something watching you and smiled. 

(YAAY!! I finally finished this chapter! I'm so sorry for falling asleep on you guys last night. I've been sleepy a lot lately. Hmm.. anyways. Hope you enjoyed this two part chapter! We'll get back on track of the war next chapter.)