Getting Prepared for War

(We're getting close to the end, people!! Get ready for intense and amazing blood/war scenes coming your way!!!)

             You got up early and ran to your closet. Soon, Stine will get what he deserves. You grabbed a outfit you hung up, putting it on. It was a black spaghetti strap shirt, cut-off jean shorts and spiked gauntlets. You smirked at your reflection, putting your hair up in a ponytail. You equipped a belt with a sword sheath. Then you put your katana in the sheath.

             Slappy walked in, "Are you ready?"

            You smiled, "Yes, Master." You looked and gasped. Slappy wore spiked shoulder armor, black high-topped shoes to make him taller and his regular grey suit with red bow tie.

             He smirked, "Good. Soon we'll show Papa what's coming to him! Never will he do what he has done to his creations."

             "I will listen to whatever you tell me to do, Master." You bowed. 

            "Good. Now lets go assemble the monsters."

            A few hours later, every monster was assembled and growling with anticipation. Mr. Wood was chained up over on a building. 

            Slappy stood on a car, "My friends, my family. We have been let free and assembled for one reason: To be free! Only, Papa doesn't think we should be free! He wants to trap us back in the book! We mustn't let him near that damn typewriter!!! Our goal is to capture Papa and kill the others. Yes, even traitorous Hannah! She has BETRAYED us by joining Stine's side! She watched us be kept in those books and watched us gather dust without helping! We deserve freedom like her, don't we? So lets raise our weapons and FIGHT!" Slappy raised his dagger. The other monsters followed suit by lifting their various weaponry the monster blacksmith made. You unsheathed and raised your katana in tribute.

            The monsters put on different styles of armor that could fit them and then Slappy explained the battle plan. You smiled until you heard Madam Doom start muttering and freaking out. You walked to her.

            "What's wrong?"

           She screamed a little and looked at you, "YOU! Beware! Beware the boys! Beware your own mind!"

           "Huh?" You cocked your head in confusion. Then Slappy called for you and you ran over to him.

          "Some of the weaker monsters are taking guard of the typewriter, you and me will be the front lines of the war. Got that? Or is your human brain filled with too much stimulation to listen?"

           You shook your head, "No, Master. I got it." You smiled, "Before we get into battle, I want to say that I am honored to be serving your army with you." You knelled in respect.

           He cleared his throat and looked around, "W-well... Since we are around no one. I guess I'll admit that it is in honor to serve with you as well, Slave. May we win this battle for freedom." He  genuinely smiled and shook your hand. You smiled.

           Slappy then turned around and walked, "OKAY! WARTIME!"