How Do I Say Sorry

Shout out to MINTY-FRESH-

"Jarred I think you should leave" I said leaning against the door. He took a step back, "Hanna you invited me". I reached out, getting a hold of the door knob. I started to open the door when Jarred put his hand on it, forcing it shut. "Well now I'm inviting you to leave" I said pulling at the door to open it back up. I just needed to be alone for a bit, plus I was starting to get bags under my eyes from staying up so late for the past few days. "Hanna" Jarred whined. I pulled with all my might till Jarred moved his hand. "Please just get out, I'm tired" I complained. With a nod he left. I slowly shut the door behind him and locked it. I just needed to sleep for a few minutes, without a memory or me doubting myself, which I already was.

I wondered over to the bed. I jumped in, without going under the covers because who knows what's under there. I curled up into a ball and shut my eyes, trying to block out the noise that was coming from outside my door.

"Hanna" Jarred rushed over to me. I jumped into his arms and kissed him. "Jarred" I squealed. He just came back from Cuba and he didn't have his phone with him because he was also some what grounded. "So what did I miss" he asked as we intertwined our hands together. "Um 3 tests in math, 1 test in science, and the fitness tests in gym" I smiled as we walked through the halls. "I'll just wing it" he laughed. I did the same, but with the math tests you would really need to know your stuff. "Jarred!" Kane yelped from behind us. We spun around and Jarred let go of my hand. He rushed over to Kane and gave him a man hug. They started talking and walked the opposite way of where Jarred and I were going. I was left alone in the hallway, just standing there. I looked like an idiot. "Hanna he just got back from Cuba he needs time woth his friends too" Raquel said, putting her arm around my shoulder. "But he just left " I said fumbling with my hands.

Sun blinded me when I opened my eyes. I rolled over trying to get some more rest. Then yet again another knock came to the door. I moaned as I sat up. My head spun as I did.

I stumbled over to the door and opened it up. "Hanna" Jarred said giving g me a hug. "What are you doing here" I asked rubbing my eyes. "Well I had lots of time to think about last night, I want you back" he almost squealed. I took a step back, he wants me back. I would be jumping up and down if I liked him like I once did, but things where different now. "Um I'm sorry Jarred, you might like me still but I don't like you in that way anymore" I put on a smile. It's true, I use to like him, but he left so I changed for the better. "But last night" he cried. "Last night was a mistake" I said. Jarred looked away, putting his hand on his head. He turned and walked away. I felt kind of bad, he was somewhat sweet, but I was going to choose Kevin over him.
_________________________________________

I gathered all my things up and grabbed the key. I stumbled out of the room. I rushed over to the main desk area and placed the key on the counter, "Thank you for staying, have a nice day" the clerk said bluntly.

About half way back to where I really wanted to be I relized, I was going to say sorry, but how, and why, they should be apologizing to me! But I didn't care, as long as I had my true friends back.

I got to the boulder and squatted down to pick up the grass top. I pulled, but it didn't budge. They never locked the grass top in less everyone was down there. I wasn't down there, was I now not part of living there anymore. After they did stuff to me and I tryed my hardest they actually shut me out. I tryed to pull again, but I didn't known what I was expecting because it just did the same as before, nothing. I calmly knocked on the top, "Guys I'm sorry, please let me in" I yelled so they could hear me. But not even a foot step could be heard. I started to panic, the sun would set in no time and I don't have any money for another night at the motel. I had nowhere to go. I pounded my fist against the top again. "Hello, Jessica, Jacquelyn, Kevin, Emma, Calvin I'm sorry" I screamed at the top of my lungs, "I'M SORRY". They really would just leave me. I don't know what to do, I rejected Jarred, I rejected Kevin even though I want him, I rejected Jessica my only sister, I even rejected my dad and Oma. What am I going to do.

I got up from my squatting position and paced around I circles. Ohh what was I going to do, I have nothing, I just threw it away without thinking, how could I be so stupid. A lump formed in my throat and tears started to sting my eyes. "Why" I cried. Tears started to run down my cheeks. "Hanna" I heard someone coughed up from behind me. I turned to see everyone, Jessica, Kevin, Jacquelyn, Emma, and Calvin. I tears started to become more vigorously. "How long have you been out here" Jessica asked walking closer to me. "Only a few minutes" I cried, I started to walk closer to them. I stopped a foot in front of them, "I'm sorry" I apologized. Jacquelyn cracked a smile, "No we are sorry" she said motioning to everyone. I wiped away my tears with the back of my hand. I really had some true friends. They all started to rush towards me and wrapped their arms around me. "Group hug" Emma giggled. I laughed with her. I guess I didn't mess up too much.

A/N: Everyone apologized and Hanna relized her true friends. So the picture at the beginning was of course the motel room Hanna stayed in, which honestly isn't too bad other than the crunch in the bed. So if you guys liked this chapter don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me for updates!! I also want to thank you guys for all the support, over 200 views, I know it doesn't sound like a huge deal but it is to me. So thank you and stay tuned for more chapters.

~ItsTheDarkestAtDawn