Chapter 4

Amy's P.OV

Ow, ow, ouch.

I woke up with a pounding headache and a pain in my ribcage and my left leg and everywhere really.

I was in a dull room as alwa-

This isn't my room.

This isn't my room.

I tried to scream but I couldn't, my throat was killing me but I still gave it a go.

" help.. S-s-someone please hel-help"

Well that hurt, nice going Amy. Ugh and now Tara's going to be mad at me. Wait a second I have been kidnapped.

I tried my best to stand up but in the end it was like a crawl but at least I was moving and that's when I saw a mirror at the end of the room.

I looked horrific. What happened. I was bruised with scratches all over my face. Wh-what.

I curled up in a ball and cried, I was probably going to get killed. I was freaking out, trying to find a phone to call Tara while crying uncontrollably but that's when I heard some child's giggle from outside the door.

I crawled as fast as I could to the bed and pretended to be asleep but I was terrified.

" Ashton be quiet, you're going to wake her up" said a stern voice.

"I'm sorry, it was just s-so funny" he replied still half giggling.

They walked in to the room and i tried so hard to stay still and trying to take my mind off the fact i'd been kidnapped.

Why are blueberries called blueberries ..?

"Ugh she's still asleep, maybe she'll wake up later" one of them said as they left. Thank the Pokemon they are leaving!

"Um I'm actually gonna stay here for a minute" one of them told the others.

Are you serious? Who is this guy? Let me at him.

I opened my eyes slightly and saw this hot guy, I mean no my kidnapper staring towards the door. Well you know what they say, if you can't beat them, join them.

I sat up straight in the bed quietly, rolled my eyes to the back of my head and waited for him to turn around. Maybe this will scare him and he'll run away and then I can run.. Hopefully. It all looked real as well because I had bruises and scars on my face.

I heard him slowly turn around and....

" AHHHHGGHGGHGGGGGHHH LUKE SAVE ME PLEASE SOMEONE " he screamed running out of the room.

I fell out of the bed and then I realised I can't crawl out of a door guarded by what sounded like four guys. Oh no what have I done.

I heard a lot of concerned voices then realised they were coming to this room. Oh no oh no.

I climbed into the bed and didn't have time to pretend I was asleep as they walked into the room and I did what I knew I had to do.

I started crying.