Chapter 10

Michael's P.O.V

We were in the middle of a meeting with our manager. He knew what had happened. We were discussing if we should tell the media or not because what if it got out?

But I couldn't get my mind off the fact Luke likes Tara. Maybe he doesn't? Maybe I'm mistaken? Even if I am, how dare he tell her I have a girlfriend. I am so disgusted that I just can't ev-.

" Earth to Michael" Ashton yelled at me.

I gave him a questioning look.

"What do you think?" He said as if it was obvious.

"I um I don't think we should tell, it's just going to get worse if we only tell them now. And there's no way it could get out" I explained

They all agreed.

But if only we knew about the storm that was going to hit.

Brittany's P.O.V

Amy.
Amy.
Amy.
The bitch.

If only she knew that i know where she is and where she has been.

Stupid little girl.

Tara's P.O.V

I still can't believe it.

He has a girlfriend.

And now Amy is here pretending she is Sherlock Holmes and trying to find out why I'm crying and I told her.

She was disgusted. Because she knew something that no one else knew, she knows that Michael kissed me.

Luke's P.O.V

We left Tara today. I didn't want to leave her. I miss her. She thinks she likes Michael but no need to worry because I'm going to change that.

We had a meeting today, we decided not to tell the public about Amy and Tara.

Soon enough though, I'll have Tara for myself.

Amy's P.O.V

I can't believe Michael Gordon Clifford would do this. That's the thing though.

I can't believe he would do something like that.

I don't believe it. But it's not the time for my theories as I have a best friend to tend to.

Hey guys so I know I don't really leave authors notes but that's because I forget to and people don't usually read them so sorry about that - Violet