Chapter 6

Amy's P.O.V

I was so consumed by my own thoughts that I didn't even notice, Tara bursting through the door.

Turns out I had passed out again for around an hour and by the time I had woken up the guys had already called her back to come and see me immediately as they didn't know what to do from here.

Tara is the funniest and most awkward person I know so clearly she would just make this situation a whole lot worse.

" oh my holy lord, Amy are you ok, I got a call from some Australian weirdos saying that you were here and it was only like a 30 minute drive so I was like ah what the heck".  

At this point Tara had not realised that the boys were behind her.  I coughed and pointed directly behind her.

" oh shit" she said. 

And immediately her eyes were drawn to the blue haired boy and his eyes were drawn to her.

She walked up so close to him that their noses almost touched.
" How dare you take my best friend, what the fûck were you thi-" and then she tripped over the carpet like the clumsy shoe she is.

Tara's POV

Shit, I thought to myself why do these things always happen to me.

The guy with dark brown hair quickly but thoroughly told me and Amy every last detail of what happened and at first we were confused but it made a lot of sense as to why we were in a hotel right now.

Also I didn't mind it so much because there standing right in front of me was the cutest guy I had ever seen. He looked so perfect.  I mean the other guys were nice but he was just amazing.  

I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts when I heard one of the guys snickering and the blue haired guy happily said

"Like what you see"

he said waiting for me to say my name "Tara" I said laughing slightly.

" Michael and this is Luke, Ashton and Calum". 

Amy seemed to take particular interest to Calum. And he also seemed to be very interested in her but I couldn't tell if that was because he had basically just run her over or because he liked her a teensy bit

I mean they just met about two hours ago how much more could it be than liking each other.

Right?

But little did we know what was to come of all of this.

Then I realised something.

"Amy, holy shit your face. We seriously need a doctor. Tara to the rescue. Nee naw nee naw I'm gonna call a doctor to come and check to see if your ok". 

The boys were just standing waiting to see if Amy was ok asking thousands upon thousands of questions.

They were so cute and caring. 

Although they did just run her over so if they were any less kind I would kindly have to punch them in the face.