Chapter 7

Calum's P.O.V

The doctor came and gave us the all clear about Amy. Expect for the fact that those bruises would be there for a while and she was not happy about that.

I tried to cheer her up by telling her a story I wrote a long time ago but all I got from her was a smile.

I walked into the hallway by myself when Tara appeared from around the corner.

"Soooo" she said with a grin.

"Soooo" I said mocking her.

"Soooo you obviously like Amy!! You sock monkey, hurt her and I wil-"

"Woah woah woah, where'd you come up with that and you're one to talk... Ms. Clifford"

She blushed a very bright red and left. It was true, I did like Amy. A little. A lot. A lottle. But I mean how could you not?

Then I heard screaming coming from her room and my heart started beating faster and faster. What if the doctor was wrong? What if she wasn't ok?

I ran into her room only to find her, screaming... In her sleep? She was crying as well. As I rushed over to her, Tara pushed me out of the way, told me to fûck off and locked me outside the door.

I ran to the boys and told them

Tara's P.O.V

" AMY WAKE UP YOU STUPID CATERPILLAR, WAKEY WAKEY EGGS AND BACEY" I screamed into her ear.

She jumped up and wiped her tear stained cheeks quickly.

"Was it the dream again?" I asked her gently.

"Ye-yeah" she said as she sobbed into my brand new juicy couture hoodie. You know,
I'm a great friend just letting her get all her tears and snot on me, i am fabulous.

My thoughts were interrupted as I heard the door getting.. Knocked down?

And then it fell over to reveal a bright red Ashton with a fire hydrant obviously knocking down the door. An extremely concerned Calum. A scared looking Luke and a sex god that goes by the name Michael.

Oh no, Amy's gonna kill me for letting them see her in this state. I looked at them all in disbelief.

"This is disgraceful, LEAVE IMMEDIATLY" I screamed at them.

They all ran scared except for Calum and I did what I had to do.

I left the two lovebirds alone.