Chapter 8

Calum's P.O.V

Today was going to be a bad day because
1: we had a meeting
2: we had to leave Amy and Tara
3: Amy is now crying
And 4: we might have to tell the media about the crash.

But none of that mattered right now, I needed to know if she was ok. She had her face down in the pillow and was covered in a blanket.

" Amy " I said gently.

She grunted.

" are you alright " I questioned but what I really wanted to know was why she was crying.

" I'm ok" she replied, sticking her head up.

"Why were you crying" I asked and regretted it Immediatly. Her eyes went glossy as if she were about to cry again.

" just a bad dream" she said with a slight smile.

but I knew she was lying. It was obvious. I'd have to find out the truth from Tara, too bad she hates me.

"Well I have news" I quickly changed the subject.

I told her that we were going back today and her whole face lightened up but the became sad but I'm not sure why but I did know I didn't want to leave her at all.

Amy's P.O.V

I mean, I'm happy I'm going home but i don't want to leave Calum and I sure as hell know that Tara doesn't want to leave Michael.

Calum left the room and Tara came back in and I told her we were going home, she was upset too.

Then I remembered another reason that I couldn't go home.

I just can't face her

I can't face the queen of all female dogs

I can't face the beacon of death

I can't face the horrible reindeer antler

I can't face Brittany.

Tara's P.O.V

I left Amy and went to the kitchen. I knew I looked horrible, I was really upset.

"Hey" a voice said from behind me. Luke.

"Hi" I replied sadly.

"Geez who swapped your Cheerios for grumpios" he joked and laughed at himself.

Hilarious.

"We're leaving today" I said with an upset tone.

"I heard. That's a good thing though, right?" He questioned.

"I can't leave Michael" I said quickly. He looked at me shocked.

"I know I've only known him for about two days but Luke I really like him, he is so handso-" he stopped me.

"Tara, you do realise you can't have a relationship with Michael, right?"

I looked at him confused. He stopped before saying another thing.

"Michael has a girlfriend" that's all he said.

Luke's P.O.V

Michael doesn't have a girlfriend.

But I want Tara.