Chapter 9

Michael's P.O.V

I just finished dying my hair red and it looked pretty good if I may say so myself.

I walked up the hall and was about to enter the kitchen when I heard two people talking. I stopped in front of the door when I heard my name mentioned.

It was Luke and Tara.

"I can't leave Michael" Tara said quickly.

Wait, what?

"I know I've only known him for about two days but Luke I really like him, he is so handso-"

She was cut off by Luke.

"Tara, you do realise you can't have a relationship with Michael, right?" He quickly lied to her.

"Michael has a girlfriend" that's all he said and that's when their conversation ended.

I paced up and down the hallway. How dare he? How could he? The asshole. He knows I like Tara. He knows I like Tara a lot. He's such a fûc-.

"Hey Michael" said the devil himself in front of me.

But then I had an idea.

"Hey Luke" I replied with a smile. He complimented my hair, I said thanks and left.

I had to go find Tara.

2 hours later

Ashton's P.O.V

Everyone seems really off today.

I just saw Amy smash a plate.
I watched Calum swear into his pillow.
I stared when Michael stormed outside.
I glanced at Tara when she ran off crying.

But all I saw in Luke was jealousy in his eyes.
But from what? Or who?

Then I remembered something very, very important.

WE HAVE A MEETING TODAY

oh jumping Jaguars on a breadstick, what am I going to do? We're going to be late and we can't be late.

I screamed at all the boys to get in the car right that second. They all did as they were told. I told the girls that they would have to leave in Tara's car as there is no more space in ours.

That's when all the other boys and I and the girls realised we were most likely never going to see each other again.

Or were we?

Calum's P.O.V

I watched as Amy kind of limped to Tara's car. I guess her leg still hurts from the crash. I hope she's ok.

I don't want to leave her but I may have a little plan up my sleeve for Michael and I to do with a certain Amy and Tara.

Amy's P.O.V

I don't want to leave. It is unfair. I shall not stand for this. Then I saw that their car had already left but I did see Calum waving frantically at me from the back seat.

I waved back with a smile and then looked over to Tara to see her...

Crying?

Tara never cries.

What has happened now? I am now Sherlock Holmes and I will get to the bottom of this.