Chapter 13

Calum's P.O.V

What the actual fück just happened.

This was meant to be a romantic double date between me, Amy, Tara and Michael and then all of this happened. But little did I know what was to come. As soon as the girl who had just shot Tara realized that she shot the wrong person she directly aimed the gun at Amy's side and was about to pull the trigger.

But I jumped in front of her and in a failed attempt to save her I ended up crashing right into Michael who was now on the floor beside me.

The mysterious girl shot Amy with one large bang and Amy fell to the floor in tremendous amounts of pain.

I soon realized I was crushing Michael and quickly jumped off him and ran straight over to Amy.

Michael's P.O.V

This is one of the scariest things that has ever happened to me.

This was meant to be the time when I got to know Tara a lot better and maybe even kissed her again. But no, seems that the only thing that I will be learning about her tonight is her medical details after that crazy bitch shot her in the arm, with Luke's help I might add. 

I immediately rushed to her side and called an ambulance. I had told her after she talked to Luke that I didn't have a girlfriend and he just wanted her and she understood. But I didn't think he'd go this far to get her.

Then I heard another shot to see Amy going faint and Calum on the ground and the mystery shooter running away. I'll find her.

Ashton's P.O.V

Since the boys were busy tending to the girls I went up to Luke.

" what the fück is wrong with you, you mental asshole, you piece of cattle shit, you slug, you piece of actual ostrich anus.   I know you really like Tara but if you like her why the fück would you want her to get shot. I'm serious Luke you have so much explaining to do, I can't even imagine the things Michael and Calum are going to do to you so you better watch out. And for the record I hope they whoop your stupid ass"  I screamed at him.

" but Ashton " Luke tried to explain but I wouldn't let him.

" no Luke, just no" I said walking into the ambulance with the others leaving Luke on the side of the road with his thoughts.

Luke's P.O.V

What have I done?

A/N: hey guys :) hope you're enjoying the story, sorry all the drama is happening so fast but you know, that's life. I put the characters on the side again just if anyone didn't remember, so yeah thanks for reading

- Violet xx