3

Darry glared at them, shooting daggers out of his eyes. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Ouch" Dally said putting a hand on his heart, "what's eating you?" He went to the kitchen and got a beer out of the fridge.

"I'm tired. I'm stuck here babysitting these two fools" he gestured towards invalid One and Two.

"Wow. They look like a mess...you do too, Darry" Steve commented sitting on Sodas legs.

"I'm fine. I can't get sick. I have work in the morning." He sighed again, "I have no idea what I'm gonna do with them. Pony has school and he better not catch whatever the hell they have."

Two-Bit opened his bloodshot eyes. "Darry." He said weakly, "turn on Mickey Mouse willya"

Darry rolled his eyes and turned the television on.

Two-Bit sat there in the chair all snuggled up in a blanket burrito shivering like crazy as he watched his favorite mouse.

Steve looked down at Soda and shook him, "hey you gonna be ready for our dates tonight? Cmon man I can't cancel!"

Soda just groaned, making inaudible noises.

"I'll take that as a yes. You better be up and ready by 6:00 tonight" Steve was kneeling on his stomach now.

"Yeah, sure Steve" he groaned hardly breathing. He pushed Steve off of him, "you're suffocating me man" Soda grunted.

Steve landed on the floor with a thud. "Sorry man. Hey, Superman" he picked himself up, "I can have Sandy come over and take care of them for you" (this is before the outsiders obviously)