5

Sandy came over to the Curtis' house. She let herself in and sat right next to Sodapop.
"Oh baby I'm so sorry to see you sick" she kissed his forehead, "but you're gonna get better in time for tonight, mkay" she winked.

"Okay, babe. You'll see. I'm feeling better already" he lied.

Two-Bit was watching them, "hey Sandy!" He wanted to tease Soda, "I think a little sugar would help me loads too!!" He tapped his lips for her to kiss him.

Sandy chuckled but smirked when Soda couldn't see her, "no way. Soda is the only one who gets sugar from me!"

Two-Bit started laughing hysterically. He thinks everything is even more funnier than he normally does when he is sick.

Sandy's face got red and she kind of glared at him. Does he know or is he just being...Two-Bit. She looked over at Pepsi Cola but he was leaned over his garbage can getting ready to barf again. Sandy just grimaced. That was gross.

Soda looked up at her with a painful look on his face, one of his blood vessels in his right eye had bursted from dry heaving. He didn't say anything. The poor ill boy just looked at her with a dying look as he held his poor churning stomach.

"Umm. I'll get you some water." She went to the kitchen so she wouldn't have to smell him.
Two-Bit had been laughing his head off when she left the room but when Sandy had come back he was passed out, head leaning back and mouth hanging open. Wow. That was sudden. What a strange human Two-Bit is. Sandy thought to her self as she set the glade of water onto the coffee table for Soda who was laying in the fetal position breathing heavily.