4

"No please no" soda groaned, "I don't want her to see me like thissss" he protested. He convinced Sandy that he was always tough and invincible. This is definitely not invincible.

"Sorry bro" Darry shook his head, "I need to work. If Sandy agrees then she's comin' over to take care of y'all"

Soda grumbled but Two-Bit got a gleam in his eyes. "Sandy! Ooh she's blonde!"

"Now listen here Two-Bit!" Soda pointed a finger at him, "you are NOT going to flirt with her. She's MY girlfriend. You're not even allowed to look at her. Got it?"

"Yeah yeah I got it, touchy" Two pouted. "I was only kiddin' with ya"

"Well it wasn't funny" Sodapop started to cry. He was tired and frustrated and didn't feel good. He just had to cry but he didnt want to. Not in front of everyone. He sniffled and wiped away the salty tears hopefully before anyone saw.

"Awe, Sodapop that's nothin to cry over" Steve teased him, patting his shoulder, "Sandy will come over here and fight him for ya. Can't have baby Soda upset!"

"Knock it off!" He whined, "it's not even funny!" Soda sounded like a little kid who didn't get his way.

"Steve lay off" Darry grabbed him by the shoulder and took him off Soda. "He needs to sleep."

"Yeah he needs to sleep" Soda agreed bringing his blanket up to his chin. "Leave me alone" his bottom lip stuck out.

Steve looked at him, "yanno Soda you really are a baby when it comes to being sick. Hell, if I were you I would still be out having the time of my life!"

"Well I ain't you so just shut up!" He pulled the blanket over his head.

"Well Sandys gonna have a fun time with this one. Two-Bit will be quiet as long as he had Mickey I think" he looked over at him, staring at the tv screen.

A/N
Anybody have any sort of request of what you want to see in here? I'll do anything if you suggest it! I'm gonna run out of ideas so any are welcome!
Hope you are liking it so far! 💗