1

Last night Two-Bit maybe had just a little too much to drink. He was on his way home when he decided that somebody's bushes would make a nice place to sleep, so he made that his bed. Unfortunately it was in the middle of January and it was -7 degrees outside and snowing. He had slept in the bushes all night long and when he finally got woke up by a child resident of the house dumping his unwanted juice on his face, he was so cold and miserable and felt like complete dog shit.
Two-Bit sat up, cussing some at the child, who just cussed at him in return, telling him to get outta his momma's bushes.
Two laughed at him and tossled the kids hair, "nice one" he mumbled. Good kid. Gon be a nice greaser someday, he thought as he stumbled to his feet and started towards Sodas house.
The farther he walked the worse he started to feel. Each step was more forced and he started to get dizzy. Despite shivering uncontrollably, Two-Bit felt hot. So, so hot. He started shedding clothes but continued to shiver.

He barely but eventually made it to the Curtis' house and barged through the door right in time to throw up on their living room floor. Three times.
Soda, who was already sick on the couch just looked at him with a disgusted look. "Awe Two, really?" Soda started to smell the vomit and threw up all over himself.

Darry ran into the room to find Soda covered in his own barf, and Two-Bit knelt by the door just about to barf again.