9

Two-Bit and Sodapop were clawing at each other until Two-Bit suddenly threw up right on Soda's face.
"Oh my God!" Soda kicked Two off of him and laid, stiff on the bed. He didn't want to move and get the puke anywhere else.
The rest or the boys just stared in disgust. They didn't want to touch that.
Steve suddenly threw up where he stood. "Awe man that's nasty shit!" He groaned.
"Pony, you gonna clean it up?" Dally stared.
"I don't wanna..." he groaned.
Soda just laid there, stiff as a board, his arms extended slightly. "Someone, please" he said not moving his lips for fear it would get in his mouth.
Johnny got a rag and started wiping off Soda's poor face. He couldn't help but gag a few times. It smelled rancid.
Darrel helped Steve to the bathroom to hose him off, and by helping, he got him to his feet and pushed him when he stopped walking.
Ponyboy cleaned up Two-Bit as best he could, but left him on the floor.

After Johnny finished cleaning Soda up he looked around for Dallas but he seemed to have disappeared.

Ponyboy had put a pillow under Two-Bit and gave him a blanket and tended to Soda to make sure he was okay. He gave them each a trashcan just in case, hoping they would use it.
He came back to the kitchen where every one else was gathered, and took a seat.
"Pone, you look beat. You can't do this on your own" Darry rubbed his back.
"Someone has to..." he mumbled through a yawn.
"We will all help. Dally, Steve and Johnnycake can stay and we'll take turns"
"If you say so..." Pony yawned again.
"Get to bed kid." He pushed him towards his own room, "Steve can have the first shift" Darry looked over at Steve to watch his reaction.
"What? Why Steve?" He complained, "i don't wanna catch their bug!"
"Sorry kiddo. You're it" Darrel tossed him an apron, "you're the new housewife" he chuckled through Steve's pout.