Lace Brown A.K.A Lae A.K.A Carter Jenkins Wifey

I had no beef with Carter but lately he was changing.  I usually could read Carters ass like a one chapter half finished novel, he was predictable to me, he could fool the world but never me.  I was his everything......thats what I thought until now.  How could Carter ever turn his back on me. I was the one who held him down through all the hoes, through all the late nights, even when the feds kicked in my mommas front door, I was the bitch who held it down for him and Mase..........Mase.........man fuck.  I was in way over my head this time, and i needed time to correct my mistakes before Carter got a whiff of my actions.  As Carter walked in, I couldnt help but feel guilty, everytime  I spoke to him, looked at him, or ever took in his sexy ass aroma....I felt guilty, guilty for Mase's murder, I felt the guilt of not being what he needed and how could I had done something so horrible to him, but I needed time to allow things to sort its way out itself.  After watching Carter take a bath and hang with our daughter for a few hours he did something strange, he dressed himself and left the house.  He didnt say wher he was going or who he was meeting but it was strange because watching him leave reminded me of the Carter i once fell in love with.  He smelled so good and he was dressed to turn any bitches head and as he looked back I then felt it.....the feeling you get when your trying to hold on to something that doesnt wanna be held on to.

I know its short, i do apologize, i will upload more in the morning!!!!!!Fan....VOTE....Fan.....VOTE

I can still hear my mommas voice now, screaming at me " That boy aint nothing but trouble Lae, but you go off and do what you wanna because thats what your gonna do any way," I just looked at her with tears in my face, because even at 15 I knew that I loved Carter. " Man momma Carters cool people,"  " cool people my ass Lace, why do you always have to be the one to go against my wishes, I wouldnt tell you something thats bad for you, but I love you child thats why I try my best to look out for you. Ever since you been hanging with that boy your actions have change, and it must stop before you go and get ya self pregnant for that boy and lord knows that'll be the death of me." And sure enough she was right a year had passed and I was still running around with Carter and Mase and I really didnt give a fuck what my momma thought because they looked out for me.  Carter was something special, he was four  years older than me and thats what really drove my mother.  I didnt care about his age, I just loved the way he made me feel special, Carter showered me with the latest everything: Clothes, shoes, jewelry, and everything else a young girl dreamed of.  I managed to graduate from high school top of my class and a big belly to match my cap and gown.  My mother was devastated but she eventually came around and besides that Carter stepped up to the plate and really took care of me and our daughter.  I loved Carter, I would do anything for him or Mase and they knew it.  

VOTE>.....FAN>>>>>>FAN & I Will Post MORE ON Q.....>CCCant FINISH IF no One Is REading OR interested>>>>VOTe>>>FAN(Please&ThankU)   FAN)I FAN BACK