Ch.7 Carter and SLim

I had waken up to breakfast this morning, I was really happy that Vonn had spent the night.  We talked about the situation and I tried to cope with it as possible.  I had decided that I would keep the baby, but I wasnt gonna tell Carter because I knew then shit would get hectic.  I knew it was wrong to some but to me I was gonna do what was best for US, meaning me and my babies.  I was planning on moving in Quincy's house, I thought it through and spoke to his mom and she was happy I was willing to take over the payments.  I was damn near sick of the hood and it was time I got myself together, I was gonna get dress and ride over to the house today with Vonn.  I hadnt been there since the day I went looking for him, as I thought about him, I teared up when the thought of Quincy came into play.  I thought of how much he loved me and how much I had fallen in love with him, I never thought this he wouldnt be here for me.  I would give the world up to have him standing next to me right now.  I thought I was tripping when I heard Vonn talking to someone, maybe she was on the phone.....then again, I heard a mans voice, it seemed they was arguing but they were talking so low, i couldnt hear fuck.  I wonder who it was, so i decided to go and investigate with my nosey ass, I wonder who had tracked her ass over here.  I walked closer to the kitchen and seen Carter staring at me holding the fucking pregnancy test.  My legs froze underneath me and I couldnt move, he was so mad, so hurt, how could that be....did he love me?  "Yanna you gon play me like that brah, I mean what the fuck is up with this, how the fuck you dont tell ah nigga shit, probably was tryna go and get rid of my seed?" I just looked at Vonna and wondered how the fuck she allowed this nigga in my shit, she must of suspected what i was thinking because she immediately said " Before you go to looking over here, his ass barged his way in," "Man im not tripping on that and Carter how the fuck you know Im pregnant, this shit could be for V, you dont roll up my shit speculating nigga, go and question ya bitch, cause thats where the fuck ya loyalyt lies nigga,"  Carter must of didnt hear shit because he walked up me just as calm as day, "Slim, you was gonna kill my seed? After all I told you i've been through, I mean this could be my son..Did you know that I love you? Do you know that I think about you every night," "Damn Slim, Imma go and chill in your room, yall got alot of talking to do."  I looked at Carter and before I knew it he was holding me and I didnt bother to pry him off, because I knew deep down I loved him too.  I needed him to console me and tell me everything was gonna be o.k.  "Slim, you dont have to worry about anything, because im gonna take care of you and the kids, you dont have to stress bout nothing Ma, just give me some time to figure some things out."  "Carter I have to be honest with you," he looked like I was gonna kick him in his nuts or something. "Go head bae, whats good with you,"  "I will never tell you that I stop loving my last boyfriend, the love I have for him will never leave, but I love you also and I could never see myself being some side line hoe, ya feel me," he sat down on the couch and pulled me in "I dont wanna take his place boo, I just wanna love you and be there for you and kids, I wanna help you raise my son," he said smiling from ear to ear.  "How do you know its a boy?" I played back with him.  I was so happy he was here, but I need to know what he would do with his ol lady cause I wasnt playing the second string to no bitch.  "What about yo girl," "Imma handle that, just give me a couple of days to figure shit out, cuase I cant allow her to take my daughter Slim and I know you understand that," I knew he was sincere, so I shook my head and agreed.  Carter got up and told me he would be back later that night after he spend some time with his daughter that was find with me because I needed to take a nap.  I let Carter out and walked in the back to go hear all that Vonn had to say cause I know she had been ear husling.  "Girl one thing about it, you gets the good niggas, that nigga love you Slim, and im pretty sure you feel the same, girl you just have to know when somethings right my girl." I knew she was right and maybe it was time for me to get on a ball.  Carter was the father of my baby and a kid really need their dad in their life. We'll just see how it plays out. 

                                                                  ....... Carter.....

Man I couldnt believe this shit, Slim was gonna have my baby.  I was gonna be a father again and I was to amped up.  I've been asking Lace to give me a son for some time now, but the she refused me, but it was all good now because my boo was gonna give me a son.  I just had to tell Lace, I didnt even know how I was gonna break it to her.  I had to be extra careful, because I know that Lace would have taken my daughter and disappear and I wasnt having that at all.  With out a thought I slipped in that 400 degress by Juvenile, that was some shit that got a nigga mind right.  I didnt wanna hurt Lace but I had to do what the fuck I had to do, just when I was gonna dial B-More up to see what he had found my phone rung, the nigga must of been reading my mind or something.  "Run ya mouth," I growled in the phone, "What it do my nigga C, about that situation you had me looking into,  I did what you asked but the shit is still running a lil cold, the streets saying that the clown ass nigga Q didnt kill ya people and alot of mutha fuckas thinkn that......well alot of muthaf fuckas saying that," I could tell the nigga didnt wanna say what ever it was he was about to say and it irritated me, cause I was always a nigga to like it raw and uncut, "Man, whats the deal, fuck," " Well C, niggas sayn that ya girl Lace had something to do with the killing," "Nigga is you sick, Lace would never do some side ways shit like that, me and my brother practically raised that chic, bitch got my kid and everythin," "Well I told you shit got cold but I got a lil chic thats working on some shit for me, she told me to give her a couple of days to get back to," shit was so quiet after that you could feel the anger.  "Man C, you know one mutha fucking thing, yall boyz was like my brothers nigga, I got you ah 100, just watch ya self and keep an eye on that chic til I holla back at ya".  I spoke a few more secs with B and hung  up.  At this point I didnt know what was real or fake.  The thing is a day before my brothers killing he left a message on my phone saying he needed to get at me about Lace, but fuck, I thought it was his random "Save a Bitch" speech.  I had been fucking up so much, he was always tryna get me to do right by her. And it paid off, because I blood tested that baby of Keesa and found out he wasnt mind and I let the rest of those bitches go and I was happy, because I was making Lace happy.  "What have you done baby girl, what the fuck have you done."  I was talking to myself at this point and didnt realize I had passed my house 3 times, I didnt wanna go in, I didnt know what to say, or what the fuck I was capable of doin at this point.  My mind drew vivid pictures of the killing as if I was there, I was visualizing all types of shit.  Lace couldnt have done, thats impossible she was family, we had our own family......she couldnt..........she loved him as much as me.  The moment I thought that, my mind clicked...."That bitch was fucking my brother," I had to pull over because I immediately got sick, I opened the car door and puked up everything inside of me.  The thought of that drove me mad, I had to get away to clear my head, I had to stay away until I found the truth out because I was liable to take Lace ass and torture her.