Doctor Jackson

I heard foot steps coming closer to Slims bed, I lifted my head because naturally I thought it was Carter.  I raised up my eyes and realized a doctor whom I hadn't seen since Slim came in had walked in.  She was looking at Slim with a crazy smirk on her face. I started to speak but she beat me to the punch.  " I see this heffa hasn't died yet?" I was puzzled and this bitch must have gotten this room mixed up with someone else. I lifted my head and was now more alert than every in my life. "Excuse Me, but you must have the wrong room baby girl," she laughed slightly and spoke but she didn't look at me while speaking she kept her eyes on Slim. "Yes Maam, I have the correct room alright, this black heffa thought she was going to run off in the fucking sun set with my man! Now look at her," I was so shocked, who the fuck was this bitch? She looked at me with a evil look in her eyes and asked " What? your not surprised this BITCH was delt with?" Alright, that was it, I had done had enough.  I raised up out of that chair and I was amped the fuck up like I was on one.  I looked this crazy bitch in the face and was ready to deal with this hoe.  " Let me set shit straight my girl, this is my girl right here and I don't know who the fuck you are and what the fuck is your angle but I can guarantee you one thing! If you open up your fucking mouth again bitch I can guarantee you your ass will be lying in the morgue."  I was so pissed I didn't noticed I had walked right up to this bitch.  I didn't know if she was holding or what, I didn't know who this hoe was, but I was about to bat the piss out this bitch.  I looked at her jacket and it read Jackson.  I didn't know anyone by that name, I was stuck.  "You think Im afraid of you, I wasn't afraid of that ghetto dog's bite and baby im not afraid of your ass either," Fuck talkin! I grabbed that bitch by her neck and choked the fuck out of her, she started pulling my hair and I thought typical bitch.  I pulled a inch or two away from that hoe and with one hand around that bitch neck I released my other hand and punched that hoe so hard in her face she went numb for a second.  I allowed her ass to slide down and I pulled her closer to the bathroom in Slims room.  I closed Slim's door and walked back over to where this bitch was laying.  I kicked that hoe so hard in her stomach and back I was tryna kill that bitch. "Bitch are you hard now hoe, what...the .....fuck...were you saying now?" She grabbed my leg and pulled me down with her quick.  I hit my head so hard on the floor, I was dazed for a second, before I could get up the bitch had crawled her way out of the room.  I got myself up to go after her but when I got to the door and looked out into the hall she was gone.  What was I gonna do? This bitch probably had something to do with this.  Was this Carter are Quincy's crazy ass female? Everybody else Slim had beef with I knew, I didn't know this girl.  I had to sleep here tonight. Shit I have to call Quincy and tell his ass to get over here with that iron. Damn what the fuck was I gonna tell Carter. Where in the hell is Carter anyways. What if this bitch come back with a crew or a weapon what the fuck will I do.  My mind raced. After about two minutes are so Slims door creaked open, I jumped up with pump in my hand ready to wail on this bitch.