Slim...

I had rode around so long after seeing Quincy it had gotten dark.  My mind was all over the place.  I loved Q so much that it hurt knowing I couldnt have him....sure I had Carter but Carter still had Lace, if I didnt know any better I would have thought I was on the fucking "Young and The Restless," this shit was getting crazier by the day.  I decided to take my ass home and get some sleep.  If Quincy wanted Lyric it was fine with me, because the last thing I was gonna do was chase his ass, he must of been in a deep coma cause he forgot how the fuck im coming......Let that biggity bitch keep him cause im way to fly to be cutn up behind his ass.  I was going on and on in my mind about how i hated Quincy but deep down my heart was broken cause I knew that I loved him........I needed him......fuck I just wanted him to want me like he used too, I just wish this was all a fuckn dream cause damn I missed my old life.  I place my hand on my stomach and felt my baby kick and it made me feel better, cause my past sure was fucked up, but its time i start looking at my future cause it seems so much brighter.  I pulled up to my place and was mad at myself for not changing the damn light by my front door, it was super dark and the shit creeped me out, especially when i realized my lil 22 was sitting on my dresser.  I had a funny feeling walking up to the door but for some strage reason, I just kept going.......Somethings not right, I can feel it in my gut.   I  really had to be more careful now days, all these thirsty hoes already out for my neck.  I placed the key in the door and suddenly heard a rustle behind the garbage can, I looked over and suddenly heard a loud bang, I felt my side and there were so much wetness, i tried to make it inside but collapsed where i stood, the last thing I heard was a car door slam and vehicle drive off.  I couldnt believe i was gonna die like this.......my kids........my baby............Oh God........please not like this............let me make it out this alive God please.................not like this.....

                                                                        Quincy........

I was having a blast with my family, I had already decided in my mind to stay hear for the night and just get some thinking in.  I couldnt do that shit over at Lyrics place cause she was always interruping my thoughts, always assuming that i was thinking about Slim.  I was sitting down sipping when Quad sat next to me...."What up big bro? What ya thinkn of?" "Shit my nigga just tryna ease my thoughts for a little, shit still crazy for me ya know......I just really wanna get the bitch that put me in this fucked up situation...know what i mean son?" he looked at me and i could see his anger in his face "Ya know dog when you was gon, I was running up on mutha fuckas daily, putting niggas in the grave and everything, I thought everybody was suspect, ya feel me, but there was never no leads.......people aint knew shit, it was like somebody came up out of no where and fired on you.....the shit was crazy Q, nobody knew nothing....I ran my niggas so hard, they were wore out, we couldnt find out fuck, momma started to worry about me......she thought she would loose me too, i slowly began to let shit wine down and i figured that the truth would come to me when i least expected it, but all you have to do is remember nigga cause it all lies on you now and im ready baby, imma make that bitch suffer."  "Thats the fucked up thing homie, i cant remember fuck......but know one thing....my trigger finger itching and im telling you.....its gon be ugly, i got big plans for the nigga that took my life away from me."  Me and my brother dabbed each other off because we knew what time of day it was, the shit was gonna be epic.  "Hey my two handsome fellas, you guys catching up huh," I looked over and smiled at my momma, she was so happy and it made me happy.  I was happy she didnt hear any of this conversation, cause I know it would break her heart, but some things must be done.  I was gonna get the muthafucka that put my life on hold and i was gonna let him watch me as i killed everyone in his family right before his eyes, starting with the kids.  I looked around at my family and friends and i felt the love of everyone, i could only imagine their pain when i was gone.  Life had to be hard without me, i know it had to be hard for Slim especially, I was all she had and some lame ass nigga caught my girl when she was weak and got her pregnant.  Thinking about Slim ass just made me even more pissed, I stood up and grabbed my keys and told my mom I would be back.  "Where you headed baby," " I was gonna go over to Slim and see the kids, I really missed them." even thought what I was telling my mother was true, I really had intentions on meeting the nigga that was fucking my girl.  "Maybe you should call first baby, Slim has someone in her life now and I just dont know if it would be o.k. if you just pop up over there Quincy," what my mom was saying was true but it made me even more mad to think of a nigga laying in that bitch. "Momma it'll be fine, me and Slim have understanding," "well take your brother with you, just to be safe," before i could argue..."Quad, come go over to Slims with Quincy to keep his big head out of trouble," she kissed me on the cheek and that was the final answer.........."Lets roll baby, cause i been meaning to meet this bitch myself, over there playing daddy to my neice and nephew......"  I jumped in the truck and so did Quad.  "hold up wait a sec, i forgot my peice.." "dont worry im strapped' Quad looked at me and shook his head, "Nigga wait a sec, I need my own shit on my side," I laughed and let him run inside, my brother had grown up so much since i been gone, this nigga reminds me of me. 

I know its hella short and guys I do apologize, but there will be more coming soon. Vote and Fan, let me know how you feel about this chapter....do you think Slim should die? Do you think the baby should die? What do you think should happen when Carter and Quincy finally meet? Will Quad die??leave imput, let me know you guys are enjoying, motivation helps writers.....so until later xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox i love you guys