The Reunion

After running it with my moms and Quad, my momma decided to get together and have the whole fam over before I knew it the damn near the whole hood and the family was over.  My mom put the stove to work just like she knows how and i missed it.  There was everything......seafood gumbo, jambalya, stuff bell peppers, baked ham, the fucking works.  I had missed every bit of this, so ya know a nigga was cutting the fuck up.  I had ate three times and was drinking more ciroc than the laws allowed.  I looked to my left and felt love, i looked to my right and felt love, i was home baby and as i sat and talked to everyone there were memories popping in my head left and right.  I didnt couldnt distinguish the people around me voices from the voices from the memories.  I kissed my mom on the cheek and excused myself from the crowd.  I walked over to my moms room and suddenly missed my father.  It surpised me because even before i was shot I tried my hardest to not think of him so much because it hurt me to much.  I wished he was here with me now, maybe I wouldnt of never ended up all fucked up.  I walked over to my old room and laughed as I entered it because my mom left it the same from when I lived here and that was a long ass time.  I closed the door behind me and climbed in my bed.  I thought hard about the night I was shot and I couldnt get pass the block..........all I remember is being on my way to Slim and after that I cant think of anything.  Who ever fucking got me got me good.  Fuck it....it is what the fuck it is but im on a mission to find em' and I promised myself I would take out the whole fucking family.....kids and all.  My old rooms ceiling fan was ticking pretty hard and as I raised to turn it off my mind thought of Slim, I was mad at her for not showing up, the nerve of her to tell my moms she couldnt make it.  Slim never turned down my mother or her food, so what the fuck was up with that shit.  I laid back down and closed my eyes, I just wanted to think to myself, laught and remeber all that I could.  My mind was on Slim pretty heavy and I missed her so much, I wanted to see the kids but I didnt know if her nigga would trip bout that or what but fuck him cause those kids are mine as far as im concerned, ive been there since day one and I was gonna see them when i leave here.  I couldnt believe she went and got herself knocked the heck up.......shit she aint give me no fucking kid.  I loved her so much, I never had kids of my own and she told me she wanted to wait and now Im too out done by her ass.  I tried to ask some of my friends about the nigga but nobody knew cat, some of my niggas aint even seen him before.  I wondered what this nigga angle was. "Oh, im carring my ass over there tonight."  I had gotten angry like a muthafucka.  I had to meet this cat.  Before my thoughts could think anymore of Slim my phone begin vibrating on my hip.  I looked at the screen and seen it was Lyric.  "Fuck, I dont need this shit right now."  "Yeah MaMa what's good" I could sense her anger, so I let her run it..."Why arent you home? Ya know what Mr.Quincy, I really dont have time for all this, I laid my cards on the table, you know how I feel about you and I dont wanna leave you but I dont wanna street brawl for you, so I need to know where we stand," I really had enough of this shit, i have to much going on "Look Lyric, I got too much shit goin on right now, I dont know if im going or coming and I cant handle you all in my shit for spending time with my mother and my brother, I love you Ma....I do, just trust me," "Trust you? your with your family and Im not there! Is she there?, "  "Is who here?.......................Girl you tripping, Slim aint here, she dont even wannna be around me, she fucking hates me....dats what the fuck you wanna hear, huh" I could hear her crying and I started to feel bad for yelling at her but I couldnt deal with all this shit right now, I got a nigga that want my head, my girl pregnant by some nigga that I dont know and I dont remember half of my life right now.  I looked at the phone and did the hardest thing that I could do.  I hung up and turned my phone off.

Lyric!

"This nigga hung up on me" I tried calling back like ten times, he didnt answer and it hurt me so much, he really didnt know who the fuck he wass playing with.  I vowed never to let another person hurt me again.  He wants that bitch......."he wants that ghetto ass bitch and im gonna put a stop to this shit.right now"!!!!!! I ran upstairs and threw on my bebe jump suit grabbed my gun and my purse and jumped in my Range!  I didnt understand what was going on.......hell i didnt know where the hell I was going but I had resources and I was gonna find the both of them and he was gonna choose......Me or Her!

More tomorrow....and the shit bout to hit the fan.......vote, comment<<<<<please