Quincy

I was so fucked up now, it had been two days since I seen Ayana, I didn’t remember shit until I seen her. My thoughts and memories were still blurry but I had bits and pieces of my life and she was in that mix. I even have memories of her when we were kids. I couldn’t face her, I mean the love was there but I couldn’t believe that she was pregnant, from what I can remember we were good together, I loved her and I still did. I knew eventually I had to go home because my heart desired to look into my moms face and kiss her, I couldn’t wait to see Quad….man I missed my lil brother so much, he was my right hand man, my best friend. I layed on Lyrics bed and thought about how much she loved me, It had taken me the longest to get her to stop calling me Aaron, I can still remember her voices and the books she read to me when I was in the coma. Funny thing is people always think your in LaLa land when your out but reality is a muthafucka can hear everything that’s going around him. I didn’t know shit laying in that bed and I couldn’t understand how I got there all I know is she was there, the only person. I didn’t really know much about my life but I know ah nigga had snatched up a doctor……..a doctor dog, I still couldn’t believe that shit. Lyric was mad cool though, she wasn’t from New Orleans, she was born and raised in the Houston, Tx. and came here to go to Xavier University, she said she never planned on staying but everytime she tried to go back home after graduating her spirit begged her to be here. She always says that’s how she knows we were meant to be, she amazing, I cant lie and I’ve grown to love her but I love Slim ass to and I know without a doubt today is the day im gonna bring my ass over there because she has a lot of fucking explaining to do. I hope I don’t put my hands on that fucking girl. I flipped through the t.v. and let my mind run wild. I wonder who the fuck shot me, I wondered what the hell I did so bad to make a mf so mad at me. My life was kind of cool the little I could remember, I begged God to just give me my memory back, I needed to know who did this to me. I knew God knew my heart and I knew he knew that if I ever found out I would merk the whole fucking family, the way I feel I would do kids too. I really was pissed off that this had happened to me. I kept hearing Lyrics voice in my head saying “bae, don’t worry about remembering, sometimes people in your situation never regain there full memory, honey you have to realize you were shot in the neck, head and back, just thank god you recovered like nothing happened to you ” hearing that play In my head over and over again hurt my feelings even more. Shit I felt like I couldn’t leave the house, I didn’t know who to trust. I was happy that Lyric stayed in a good part of town, so I didn’t need to worry bout that, but I had to go home and I didn’t know who did this to me. I had to take my mind off this shit, so I got up and decided to get dress. I walked up the stairs and thought how nice it felt in here, I couldn’t explain but this house felt so cozy, Lyric had it laid out in here, the house broke her bank, being in this upscale ass neighborhood and the inside was amazingly furnished, it was really nice in here and I loved it, but it wasn’t my home and I needed to be with my people. It didn’t take me long to get showered up and get dress and head out. I was just about to open the door when Lyric walked right into me. “Hey love, how’s my baby feeling?” damn this girl is perfection, wrapped up in beauty. I eyed her down and just backed back in the house, she was gorgeous man. Lyric needed none of that bullshit ass weave, she had beautiful hair, the prettiest green eyes I ever seen on a black chic, she was 5’7 light skinned and body that not even Beyonce could fuck with….oh yeah I said that shit, cause my girl was the truth!

“Baby girl, we need to talk,” before I could finish her eyes watered up because I know she knew where this was going. “Quincy out of respect, I never questioned you about that girl from the restaurant, I never said a word because I didn’t want you to hurt and even more I didn’t wanna hurt myself by hearing the answers you would give, but part of me wanted you to just say it was me you loved and wanted but again you didn’t say anything. Now is the time you be truthful with me because even though the truth hurts, it eventually heals and I need to get the hurt to start so the healing can begin……….so baby I’m ready, say what you need to say.” I looked at her and was confused at what I wanted and needed. “Lyric, my Lyric…….(I cupped her face and kissed her gently) you have been my lifeline this past year, I could never hurt you baby girl, but I need to tie up some loose ends. I cant just say fuck my life before you, I’m a man first before anything. I needs to go check on my mother and brother, I need them and they need me.” “Why cant I come? Are we still together baby? I keep thinking if you leave you wont come back and you know that I have no one, all I have is my job and my mother who’s still in Texas, I forgot what life was about until I found you, you made me remember how much I loved life, that I could smile and laugh so much, you brought life back to me,” by this time she was crying and It broke my heart because I knew of her pass. She had watched her father beat the shit out of her momma every night when he came home drunk and waited until her mother couldn’t move so he could stumble and climb in her bed and molest her. She said those nights when she woke up in a cold sweat was because she could still hear him opening her room door and still smell the alcohol on his breath, the nightmares were so real she said, it was also the reason she never drank. Those nights were rough and lately she doesn’t wake anymore, she says now she feels safe and I know it as well because when we go to bed she holds me so tight. She had no other siblings it was just her, no other family members, she busted her ass to make the top grades and get herself a full ride scholarship to get out. I respected her so much, she had been through hell and back, kept her head above water and survived. How could I let her down, everyone had already done that, I felt like I needed her as much as she needed me. I wanted to be there and protect her, but apart of my heart was still with Slim, I had so much things to figure out, it was taking a toll on me. “Lyric I will never hurt you momma, and yes we are together baby, but I need to get some stuff straight and you have to trust me now bae.” “ Quincy what if the same people who did this is just waiting on you, Ive been so scared lately baby, Ive been so worried,” “Lyric, I need you to trust me and remember when you told me what your father did to you, do you remember what I told you, well it applies to everyone……If a mutha fucka attempt to hurt, im going in on the entire family. No one will ever hurt you again…..NO ONE NO ONE!!!” I looked at her and she knew from the immediate anger I meant business. Nobody was gonna fuck with my girl again, and she needed not to worry about me because I was gonna find out who shot me and make them eat my fucking pistol.

Lyric got up to go to the kitchen and I couldn’t stop looking at her ass, walking around in those white scrubs made my d*ck hard, I aint gon lie, I wanted to fuck the shit out of her. I walked up behind Lyric over at the sink and slightly bent her over, she didn’t need to speak because she knew what time of day it was. I pulled her clothes down and proceeded with my own. I needed to tease her before d*cking her down, I reached around to her pussy and starting rubbing it slightly, she liked that type of shit, the more she moaned the more I wanted to give it to her, she was getting so wet that I feaned to lick and taste all of the pussy, the smell of her perfum wasn’t doing anything to help me. “Don’t fucking move, you need to hold this sink like its to save your life, and don’t say a word,” she did exactly what I said and I kneeled down and starting eating her out, it turned me on cause I knew she wanted to say she wanted to come, but I told her to silence her mouth and she knew to obey, I knew she wanted to scream and pull me but she wouldn’t dare disobey me when I was laying the d*ck down. After massaging the pussy with my mouth it was time for me to hear her scream my name. I raised up and slid my d*ck in Lyric and I f*cked her hard and rough, but It felt so good, I bent her over and pulled her hair like I was riding a bull, I don’t know what got into me but she turned me on so much. It turned me on to know how freaky her red ass was, and it was for me. Lyric screamed and begged for me to keep hitting her that way, it made me lay the pipe even more when she begged for it, before I was about the bust she got on her knees and put my whole shaft in her mouth(and it was huge) and she swallowed it all up. I picked her up and carried her to the shower, I knew she was to weak to walk after that. We both climbed in and washed all the sweat and sex off and jumped out, brushed our mouths out and I got dressed, laid Lyric to rest and walked down the stairs to face what was gonna be my new beginning or my new ending. I must of sat in the Range for a hour before I started it up, this had been my life for months now, I didn’t know what to say to everyone. I didn’t know how I felt, I had so much mixed emotions. I finally grew some balls and cranked the truck up, it blasted Wale, to give me some motivation to carry my ass over cross town and do what I needed to do. Boy I couldn’t wait to see my mommas face, suddenly I felt bad, I should have went over as soon as I seen Slim, but I didn’t know how. My life wasn’t my life anymore, I didn’t remember who I was, but I knew what my heart felt and something was missing and it was time I go and find out what it was. I knew it had been over a year but I knew the streets would have been talking and I needed to know who shot me, and I knew Slim would know all the details, she always knew what was going on in the hood. I loved Slim because of her style she wasn’t like any other chic in the world, I didn’t even try to compare Slim to anyone because she was In a league of her own and that’s why I loved her so much. She was hood smart and book smart also, she could anything she wanted to but she loved the hood and being down and now was the for me to push her to a better life, she deserved it. Slim needed me just as much as Lyric and I was gonna be there for both of my girls, they just couldn’t find out. It took me 23 minutes to reach my moms house and 12 more minutes to get out the truck. I walked up to the door and rang the bell and who opens up the door but my Slim herself.

“Finally decided to bless us with your greatness huh,” the look on her face let me know she was so hurt and that shit hurted me.

Please Vote and Fan.....ur comments are very appreciated, thanks and much love MissyJackson