six

"alright, I really should go home now it's getting late." I said turning to sammy. I stood up from the couch. "nooo" he whined, holding my arm. "I'm so tired sammy, and I wanna shower." "we could shower here." he said grinning. "'we'?" I questioned. "yep." he said smirking.

"shut up." I scoffed, chuckling. I forced my arm away and picked up my small purse. "bye guys, nice meeting you and hanging out." I said with a small wave, they mumbled some goodbyes and what not. sammy walked me to the door. he leaned his arm against the frame and I stood outside. "are you sure you wanna go?" "yes, I've had enough sammy for a day." I teased, rolling my eyes.

I was expecting a dirty joke but instead he just gave me a small hug. I hugged back and his hand moved down to my ass. "samuel, no." I said, stopping his hand. "okay, goodnight." he said disappointedly.

I walked out to my car and got in. I drove home and walked in my house locking the door behind me.

I went up to my room and plopped on my bed thinking for a second. I thought about sammy. thought about how he makes me flustered but turned on at the same time. why am I even thinking about this? he's just a horny fuckboy. I sighed and got up and took a shower.

after cleaning myself and throwing my dirty clothes in the hamper, I walked out of my bathroom without a towel and went to my closet to get pajamas. I put on underwear and an oversized t-shirt, then wrapped a towel around my hair.

I brushed my teeth and mouthwashed, then went downstairs for a glass of water. I was tired and it was only like 11, but I decided to go to bed anyway. I turned the lights off and hopped in bed, pulling the warm blankets over me.

right as I was drifting off to sleep, my phone chimed. I turned the brightness down all the way, then looked at the notification. sam tweeted, "I want you". I couldn't tell if it was lyrics or if it had some kind of meaning. was he talking to me? probably not. we met only a while ago and he's a very attractive, popular boy. I'm sure there are a lot of girls he could be talking about.

I refused to give it much thought and just locked my phone and tried to go to sleep.

short chapter sorry! i'm working on 7 now. hope you guys liked it. :)